Chapter 8

(Tony POV)

(⚠️Smut warning⚠️)

Well shit. I messed everything up with Colin, and he doesn't even want to be near me anymore. Why can't I do anything right? He's probably so disgusted with me. It's not like I need him right? I mean I just met him and everyone loses people. People fuck up, and sometimes they stay like that.

But I can't help but feel a connection to Colin. I need to do something, but I can't think of anything. Maybe I should get him something he'll really love. Or I should just give up. I fucked up pretty bad, I wouldn't want to be my friend either. But theres something between me and him. Maybe I'm just delusional. But I swear, I feel some sort of way I've never felt when I'm around him.

Is this love?

Maybe I should talk to Shrignold. He's apparently some love guy, and will try to get you with the person you love. I also know that Colin's friends with that colourful haired girl, not sure what her name is. 

Who am I kidding? He wouldn't love me. I have a girlfriend, maybe I should stick with her. I'll invite her over maybe, it's not super late, and she should be able to come over. I pull up my messages. 'Ella💋'. Jason named her for me on my contacts. What should I say? I start typing.

'Hey girl, want to come to mine?' Nah, that gives off kidnapper or old man on twitter vibes.

'Hi sweetie, do you wa...' absolutely not. 

'Hey babe, do you want to come over?' Sure, that should be fine. 'Sent.'

'Ella💋 is typing...'

She almost messaged back instantly.

'Ofc babe cya in 5 ;)' 

Does she even know where I live? I think I have my location enabled, so she should be over soon. My dads not home, so he shouldn't care. I went downstairs to wait for her. 

About 4 minutes later, an uber pulled up by my house. She walked out, and came to my door. I let her in, and she immediately greeted me with a kiss. "Hey babe!" She said. "Hey." I said. "Hey~." She said seductively. She smiled flirtatiously. "Let's go upstairs~." She said. This was not what I was expecting, or what I wanted, but we went upstairs. We both sat on my bed. She had a bag with her. 

It was a nice bag, not like super expensive or anything which was good. I don't like people who are really rich and expect everything. "I have something nice on~." She said. Her outfit was pretty nice actually. She had a cute sweater and a nice skirt, but thats not exactly what she meant. She zipped down her sweater, and took it off, revealing a lingerie top. I tried staring at her face instead, but then she took off her skirt. She had full lingerie on, and I was just in a T-shirt and shorts. I swallowed hard, I had never done this before. 

"I have everything~." She said, unzipping her bag. She paused. "Are you a virgin?" She said. I nodded uncomfortably, and she smiled bigger. "Don't worry, I'll show you everything~." She tossed me a condom from her bag. "We'll use it in a second~." She said seductively.

I placed it on my side table. She ordered me to take my clothes off, and I began with my shirt. I wasn't necessarily strong, but my body seemed to excite her. I took a deep breath and took off my shorts. I then took off my boxers, making her extremely happy. 

She crawled on top of me and kissed me all over my face. He red lipstick stained all over me. Then she began kissing and sucking my neck. I didn't feel anything. It just felt strange, like it wasn't meant to be. Her hand was on my chest, and if she didn't have lingerie on, she would have probably accidentally sat on my dick. Then she crawled down, just so her face was near my dick. I didn't want this, I wished I had never invited her, but here I am. 

She put my dick in her mouth, and began stroking it with her lips. It was uncomfortable and it felt weird. About a minute passed, and I hadn't spoken a word.

 She began going faster, maybe in attempt to make me moan, but it was just weird. She moved her head from my dick after a little while. "You don't like that huh? You just really need pussy that bad? Well I can give it to you." She said. She slipped off her lingerie, and discomfort ran through me. Say no to this. My mind kept telling me, but I couldn't. I couldn't speak. She told me to put the condom on and I did. 

She crawled back on me and sat up. She took a second, but then repositioned herself so that my dick was inside of her. She went in intense. It felt super weird. She went up and down on top of me. 

I didn't do anything, nothing at all, just lied there while she felt everything. I couldn't say anything, it would be so awkward now.

I let her do what she needed to. She ended up cumming before me, except I never did, because I don't think I like her. She got up off of me. "Well that was fun~." She said. "Yeah." I said, but really it wasn't. "I should probably go now, don't want the parents getting suspicious." She put her lingerie back on, and then her skirt and sweater.

I put my clothes back on too, obviously removing the condom first. She closed her bag, and we went downstairs. "We should do that again babe~." She said. She kissed me. "Bye honey~!" She said, walking into an uber. "Bye!" I said back, as she got in the car. I shut the door.

That was the worst thing I've ever experienced.