Scales

I smiled waking up and head downstairs to check on Sonia but found the blanket i gave her folded. "Guess she left at some point..." I thought and sighed but I honestly couldn't wait to see her again. I just hope she wants to see me again too. I walk over to grab the blanket and saw a note.

Knux,

I had such a wonderful time last night and thank you for the blanket. I would like to see you again for another date next Friday night. Maybe we could go to that summer scarefest that's coming to town I do have an extra ticket. Anyway thanks again and I hope to hear from you.

Sonia 💋

I felt my heart leaping for joy. She does want to see me again!!! I wasted no time and called her but she didn't answer probably asleep so I left her a voicemail. "Hey Sonia it's me knux I had a great time too and yeah I love to go to scarefest next week. Call me back when you get the chance." I hang up and tossed my arms in the air feeling very happy and plopped down on the couch. My phone rings and I jump up hoping it's her but saw shadows caller ID. "Hey shadow I said and hear him scoff in shock. "My you're in a very good mood I'm guessing the date went well?" He asked. "Yep going to see her again next Friday" I said. "Sweet same here with Amy and thanks for helping me out man." "No problem so what do you guys have planned?" I asked getting up to get me some water. "We're going to scarefest this what about you?" "Same here guess we could make a double date out of it" I said. "That's actually a good idea!"

Meanwhile in a house with a very large indoor pool.

"So you really like this guy huh?" Amy asked brushing Sonia's hair. "Yeah I really do what about his friend Amy?" Sonia smirked. "I really like him" Amy squeak. "Girls" they turn around seeing a purple hedgehog. "Hello mother" they both said. "Have you finished washing your scales?" "Yes mother" "ok then you can come out." She smiled at her daughters. "We have a guests coming over so hurry up and get ready my dears." "Yes mother" they both said and pull themselves out letting their tails turn back into legs. "Who's visiting us mother?" Amy asked as the girls walked down the hallway. "The SeaMint family" she said and Sonia stopped. "Wait will.... Their son be joining them..." "I believe so my dea— oh no I completely forgot Sonia. "Can I please skip the visit then mother" Sonia asked. "Yes you may" her mother said. "Thank you mother" Sonia said and goes to her room. She sees a voicemail notification on her phone and listens to it smiling. "His voice is so smooth and seductive without even trying and I love that!~" She thought. "Sonia?" She turns seeing her sister. "Yeah Amy?" "I'm guessing he wants to see you again?" She asked and Sonia smiled. "Yes!" "SAME HERE!" They two hugged and squeaked excitedly.

"I can't wait for next Friday!!!"