Gender reveal

7 months passed since Sonia told me the news and I'm still a happy man. So far Scourge hasn't shown his face but his family members have but they were surprisingly supportive. Turns out Scourge's uncle was denounced as king by his grandfather after learning what his son did and threatened scourge's father that he won't be the new king ether due to his greed for the royal treasury. So instead their sister has assumed the throne. I guess that's why scourges father wanted him and Sonia to marry so the wealth stays. Scourges mother actually divorced scourges father and he got nothing from her assets. Thank god. So life is getting better for Sonia and I........ for now.

I waited nervously with Sonia as we sat in the exam room waiting for the doctor for the results. We wanted to keep the baby gender a surprise but we didn't want to wait much longer so we decided to find out the gender. "Ok lucky soon to be parents we ready for the reveal?" She smiled walking in with the folder. "Yep what are we having!" Sonia asked excitedly. "Ok they're all boys" she smiled and we hugged each other so happy we are— wait a minute" "THEY?!? ALL?!?" We both said looking at the doctor. "Oh yeah you're having triplets" she smiled and I felt my body drop cold in shock. "Three kids..." I said then collapsed from shock.

"KNUX!"