Chapter 6

Storm's P.O.V
I knew that Michael had gone home during the day time he had opened the bond and I frowned when I saw that Lucy was waiting to get a hold of me for a scolding and I sighed in irritation. I had gotten up before David and went to go take a shower lost in my thoughts as I got cleaned up.

Once I finished my shower I got dried and dressed when I heard Kat talking to me mentally and knew that she was awake.

'Where are you sis?'

'In the bathroom I'll be out in a couple minutes, what's up?'

'You hungry for some real food or do you want to go get your stuff moved to my house?'

'Move stuff; I gotta deal with Lucy afterwards...I don't want to deal with her right off the get go.'

'I saw what Michael showed us earlier, she tries to harm anyone of you three and she'll regret it.'

I smiled softly knowing that Kat was a very protective sister, especially when it came to Lucy. I hummed softly as I finished getting ready and walked out to where everyone was and stopped as I looked around for my mate and knew he wasn't in the cave anymore. "Where is he?"

"Outside, I'm pretty sure Max was bothering him." Marko spoke up as the family all walked over to me and surrounded me waiting patiently.

I smiled softly understanding that I was their leaders mate, and in an indirect way that also made me their leader as well. I was just as responsible for the pack as David was. "Then let's go join him." Smiling as the family howled happily as we headed out of the cave.

I smiled happily as I helped Laddie up the stairs once we got to a certain spot and carried him on my back till we got where it was safe and Marko and Kat brought him to their bikes, Dwayne and Paul went to their bikes, Michael and Star went to Michael's bike, I walked over to David who looked proud seeing that I brought the family out of the cave. I smiled happily and kissed him softly. "We got to go get mine, Michael's and Sam's stuff moved to Kat's and then the rest of the night is ours."

"You excited my love? I'm proud your starting to take lead like your meant too." David pulled me onto his lap nuzzling me as I cuddled into him purring and blushing.

"I've learnt from the best." I kissed him softly before I got onto my bike and started it with the rest.

Once David started his bike he took off with me close to him and the rest just fell into position, we were all having fun howling and racing. The night was ours and I giggled as myself and Kat raced, Laddie was with Marko this time but Laddie bounced between his adopted parents and Dwayne often.

As soon as we made it to the road we raced to our grandpa's place and I smirked playfully hearing Michael and Star laughing. This is how it was meant to be, no fighting, no stress...just us, our little pack. Pulling into our grandpa's driveway we parked incase he was leaving to see his girlfriend and I got off my bike as we all walked to the house and I remembered the guys could enter thanks to Kat inviting them in way before we moved here.

Sam ran downstairs and I giggled as Michael caught him and flipped him upside down over his shoulder.

"Hey Mike, remember what happened last time?" I asked grinning and snickered when once again Sam bit Michael and they raced upstairs with the family laughing.

"Michael will never learn will he?" David asked while the rest of us headed upstairs.

"Of course not, I'm surprised he can lift Sam yet." Kat spoke up as I opened my bedroom door and my stuff was still packed from when we moved here. "You never unpacked?"