Chapter 28

sorry it's been a min y'all , my writers block is gon tho now so yay 😗😗😗

Imani POV

I was on my way to class with Simone's beats on as I was glued to my phone, cause I'm not friendly the fuck ?

I saw I had a dm request on Instagram and I furrowed my eyebrows as I went to see who it was.

craveee.eryn : hey... can we talk ? 🫤

I was confused because I definitely had Eryn blocked, but then I noticed it said in her bio she had got hacked.

shel0vesmani : im finna block yo ass

craveee.eryn : Mani i miss u...

shel0vesmani : 😂😂 yeah ight, idc tho i have a new girl and ion love u nm 🤷🏽‍♀️

craveee.eryn : well i guess you won't mind that i'm coming for a visit then ...

shel0vesmani : why... you're a whole 2 fucking hours away

craveee.eryn : Jamie invited me to come by for the long weekend, but i don't even wanna see her i wanna see u 🙁

shelovesmani : well thas not happening 💀

You blocked craveee.eryn

I shook my head as I made my way to class, disappointed I even gave the time and energy to her.

*Time skip to after class*

" Hey baby how was class, " Simone asked looking up from her phone smiling as I walked in.

" It was ight, " I mumbled going into the bathroom.

" You okay ? " She asked following me in, which was a normal thing for us now.

" Ummm, my ex texted me, " I said awkwardly as she raised an eyebrow.

" Oh, " was all she said.

" She said she visiting cause of the long weekend and she wanna see me, " I explained as she looked up at me.

" So will she see you ? " She mumbled.

" Fuck no baby, she destroyed me and I l-really like you, " I said catching myself.

" Okay, " She smiled, hugging me. "Sasha told me about this party later you wanna go ? "

" I thought we don't fuck with Sasha no mo ? " I asked as she chuckled.

" I figured I would use tonight to test my feelings about her, " She explained as I nodded.

" Alright, well I support you either way ma, " I said, squeezing her ass.

" I know babe, thank you, " She replied. " I'm gonna go get my nails done tho so I'll see you later."

" Ight, " I said, kissing her forehead as she said a quick bye.

I hope Eryn not at this damn party, maybe we should just stay in tonight.

My thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock at my door and I went to answer it.

" Fuck you want Jamie, " I said with disgust in my voice.

" Nigga Ian wanna come here either, but Eryn is begging me to tell her where you stay so I jus wanted to give you the heads up, " She shrugged.

" Don't tell me yo ass told her, " I growled.

" I did but I also told her you got a girl and she your roommate... see I've had growth, " She smirked as I glared at her.

" Thanks I guess ? "

" Whatever nigga, we going to that big party tonight tho that everyone talking about so plan accordingly, " She shrugged.

" Why you helping me ? " I asked, eyeing her.

" Cause you're right about Simone, it's sumn different about her and I do care about her," She mumbled.

" Ight, " I said nodding at her as she nodded back and I closed the door.

*Time skip*

" Okay I'm ready I just don't know what shoes match !" Simone whined as I laughed. She had on a red tank top with short black ripped denim shorts.

" Just wear one of each, " I smirked as she glared at me. She couldn't decide on her red or her black furry slides.

" Fuck you, I'll just wear the black ones, " she decided as I laughed.

" Ight you ready ? " I asked as she nodded and we left. I didn't tell Simone that Eryn was gon be there because I wanted us to have a good time. I didn't want her to stress and overthink all night.

We made it to the party and I walked in with my arm around her.

" I'm gonna go find Sasha, " She said as I nodded and sat on one of the couches. I lit up my already rolled blunt and took a drag. I know I'm here to play D1 ball, but I need sumn to keep me calm for my anxiety.

" La la la tell yo boyfrien I'll kill him, " I sang along to youngboy playing, great party already.

" Mani... " I froze as I heard Eryn's voice beside me as she sat down next to me. I looked up and she looked... so different.

She was wearing a black bodycon dress and she had a blonde buss down that looked so good on her dark chocolate skin. She also now had a double nose piercing on her left side and a septum. Her lashes also looked like she had just got them done and she had a sleeve tattoo going up her right arm.

Back in highschool she rarely wore wigs, didn't wear lashes, and had no piercings or tattoos. She also looked way younger in the face back than.

" Eryn... get away from me for real, " I spat at her getting up but she pulled me back down.

" Mani please, I didn't drive 2 hours here for nothing, " She pleaded.

" Clearly you did, I have nothing to say to you, " I replied, glaring hard at her.

" I miss you so much, all the relationships I've been in since we broke up haven't been real love and I thought about you in all of them, " She sighed.

" Yeah cause I loved you with everything I had, how many times did I take yo ass back ? And you kept cheating Eryn... you didn't really love me, " I frowned.

" But I did... you know I did-"

" If you keep cheating on someone than no the fuck you don't Eryn. And let's not forget how you cheated with my best fucking friend multiple times... and how you called her up to stay with her now-"

" To see you ! I know you wouldn't let me just stay in your dorm, " She argued.

" This conversation is over, " I said, trying to get up again but she pulled me back down.

" Let me show you how I've changed... you're the one for me Mani I know it. Please just give me one more chance. If we don't work this time I promise I'll leave you alone... just think about it okay ? " She sighed, letting me go.

I shook my head and got up to go outside and get some air. I couldn't be around Simone right now, so I was hoping she found Sasha.l and was having a good time.

I really hope I don't make a stupid decision or regret what I do decide.

what y'all think mani gon do ... shit ion even kno myself idk if i wanna b evil or not 😛😛😛😛😛

shoutout to itzjuice_4l thank you again for the idea 😩