Hunting

Albert was wealthy, successful and a kind king. He was married at the age of 20 and was blessed with a baby girl. She was beautiful,adorable and was blessed with power of healing people with a single touch, he named her as  Diana, people were happy to have a highness with magical power of healing. Despite of having all the beauty and power, Diana never felt any emotions, she never cried,nerve felt happy, never felt the love of her parents, Diana was betrayed from her won feelings.

Diana with her magical power of heeling become the savior of her region but never did she feel happy for saving someone's life or loosing someone. Diana lost her mother when she was 16, but there was no trace of emotions in her eyes when her mother was being buried. Diana is now 20 and was fully trained with all the royal terms and ability to withstand her enemy in war.

on one blissful morning Diana and her father Albert set out for hunting in forest. Albert was experienced and skillful hunter and wanted to train her daughter for hunting. Albert find a deer gracing around the woods,he start chasing it and calls out Diana to follow him, they start riding on horse at speed of wind suddenly Diana losses her control over horse and falls down from the peek of small hip mountain to the wall of some rare trees, unknowingly Diana hit to a rock and loose her conciseness and the wall of rare trees covers around her. Albert hunts down the deer but was shocked to not find Diana around, Albert order all his soldiers to find Diana but there was no trace of her, Albert felt defeated went back to his castle. He order all his royal court to find Diana.  

The other side of the magical tree there was a small village, people were leaving happily and enjoyed every moment of their life with the blessing of mother nature. Helena was born and bought up in this small village. Helena has always helped people, she was kind and her heart was full of love. People were feeling happy when they were around Helena, Helena lost her father at age of 8, now she lives in a hut with her sick mother, despite of having all the problems Helena never stooped helping people, her smile would always make blissful environment around.

On the day of hunting Helena was out to get some water to cook food for her sick mother, she came near the river were she usually takes water home. while filling the water Helena finds someone on the other side of the river, she rushes to her crossing the river through the wooden bridge that was built from a long tree. Helena see the wounded woman, she was beautiful and was in her hunting attire, Helena was mesmerized from her beauty she was looking like a princess sleeping in her soft beds. Helena rushes to the river and gets some water to wake her up, she washes her wound and ties that with a piece of cloth torn from her dress, she sprinkles some water to the face of charming stranger. After sometime stranger comes to her conciseness, Helena smiles brightly at her.

" who are you and were am I? " - says stranger in an confused state, Helena smile at stranger " your in 'Angora' and i am Helena, you need to be treated, can you walk ? ", stranger saw that concern and smile on Helena's face and felt something in her heart.

 " i don't need your help " stranger stand up but soon fell down with lack of  strength in her wounded legs, Helena laugh at the site and help the stranger up "Am sure you don't need my help but can you help me walk to my village its scary to walking alone in woods, will you ? " Helena asks stranger with the same smile on her face, stranger didn't argue and starts walking slowly.

They cross the bridge and walk through the woods holding hands, Helena came to know that Her name is Diana but could not ask anymore information as she was barely able to speak, they reached the village  'Angora'.