Savior

Sun was high up in the sky, it was noon time Adina came to Helena hut and called her out, Helena greeted Adina with a warm and blissful gesture "I was waiting for you Adina" Helena takes the stick and side bag from Adina hand and shows him the way to Diana's room. " I have brought few herbs which will help her recover her memories and will make her wound heal up soon " says  Adina in old broken voice, Entering the room Adina and Helena both were shocked. Diana was now standing at the window and was removing tapes from her hand, Helena rushes towards her and stops her from removing the taps " your wounds are not yet recovered stop removing all the Tapes!!". Diana glances at Helena, her face was full of worry and concern she was teeing the tape back at wounds, Diana was lost in admiring Helena face that she forgot to speak up, Helena looks up at Diana, they look at each other without attiring a single word.
"Umm... looks like you both forgot my presence" says Adina with a small laugh which brought both of them back to the present, "err..no..no Adina, please look at her" says Helena and takes her step back from Diana with a shy full grin.
Adina takes a step near to Diana and gusters her to take a seat near the table, Diana follows " Your wounds are recovering  fast than expected" Adina checks her eyes and tongue and starts to remove the cover from her head and apply new medicines and ties it back. He starts to remove the tapes from hand as he has expected there was no trace of wound. Helena was shocked to see Diana's hand but just kept quit so that she dose not disturb Adina's treatment. After few more examination " your good to walk around and have this herbs as soon as you have food, it will give you energy and Please do not force your memory child, it will retrieve when you will be recovered completely" says Adina and gives Diana few herbs. 

Adina takes leave from Helena, Helena towards Diana, " So you can walk now... do you want to see the village ?" 

Diana had no option she was getting bored staying in the room for so long " Sure " she says with blank expression, Helena gives her a exited smile "come with me "

Helena takes her out of the house and lead her way to farm behind her hut, Diana was flowing Helena foot steps " you know my father started this Potato farm, now all our village people collects potato from us "  Helena says proudly. Helena started to walk behind the farm there was a small water fall which was covered with white flowers and pool, the other side of the pool there was few kids who were playing in water.

"this is "Maria falls" I know this is not big but i have spent all my childhood playing here " Helena smiles looking at the falls and takes a deep breath, Diana was looking at Helena, there was something about her that Diana was unable to pear her eyes from her, Helena looks back at Diana, Diana suddenly shifts her eyes " Umm.. that's it ?" says Diana looking at kids

" its just a beginning, come on follow me " helena turns her step and walks past Diana.

" this is "Husane garden" all kinds of flowers and butterfly are here" Helena Pluck a rose from the plant and smells it. " aren't the beautiful?" asks Helenay. Dian just nods in agreement

Suddenly a man comes rushing towards Helena, "wol...wolf....wolf has took..." Helena calm the man " what happened? why are you running?...its okay cool down...slowly say what happened"

"Sarj.. A wolf has come into the village and it took a boy along with it into the forest" said man berating heavily. Helena rushes to the place, Diana follows her. 

"sarj... it took my son" says a woman crying holding Helena hand.

" Don't cry amma we will find your son, Badra, vera, jali, pande  bring light and sword we go find the boy" says Helena in loud voice. Helena search for Diana but she was nowhere to be found.

" look over there she went into the forest !!" shouts a boy loudly

Dina had a piece of sharp wood in her hand and was rushing towards the forest without any fear, Helena shouts " Wait it dark your wounded " but Diana didn't stop, Helena runs behind her and the men follows her to the forest.

Dina heard the boy cry and she followed his voice she saw the boy wounded and was sitting near a tree holding stone in his hand, Diana rushes toward him and takes his leg in the hand and tore her sleeves  and ties it around the boys leg. suddenly she her a sound of wolf waking from her behind, she turns around and pull the boy behind her, wolf jumps toward her, with a shift move Diana roles over and takes the wood in her hand, wolf runs towards her, Diana dongles the wolf to other side then takes wood and stabs it directly to its leg, wolf roar in pain and starts to run towards the woods. Dina picks up the boy in her arm and start to walk towards the village, on her way back she finds Helena rushing towards her. Helena sees the boy in Diana arm his legs were wounded, Helena takes boy from her and gives it ti Badra and ask him to take boy back to village, Helena looks at Diana for any wound, she had moisture in her eyes, diana felt a ting in her stomach seeing Helena in this way " I am fine " says Diana coldly.

"lets go back, people are waiting " Helena says softly. There way back Helena didnt spoke a word, Diana was welcomed with garland into the village, Boy has told everything to all in the village, a woman came to Diana " thank you so much, you saved my son's life. your a Savior ". People applauded loud for Diana and called her as "Savior".