Imagination (1)

Here's The First Ever Imagination I've wrote on this book -

And I hope y'all like it (kinda nervous)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genre:- Faction (a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization, or the like, typically having different opinions and interests than the larger group)

(in this particular part alot of movies and researchs helped me for this to create..
And the story is completely fictional as well as the characters too)

Before we all move into the shot
Let me give a Small(maybe big) intro about the region in which our story takes place..

Rayalseema a west region located in the Andhra Pradesh. As per History it was once ruled by The Sri Krishna Devaraya's and was an official home for Eastern Chalukyas.
The Priceless Diamond Koh-i-noor was found near the mines of the region of Krishna River.
Whereas the history knows about the good and ruled side of that region
The Locals of present know The Dark Side of the Region.

Mahatma Gandhi the man who followed Ahimsa (Ahinsa) which means avoidance of violence..
How long would we follow that..
The people here can murder/torture there rival infront of the statue of the one who followed Ahimsa..

The food is always spiced up more with chilli..
Little did our Factionists (in sense:-person who promotes factions or engages in faction.)used this and instead applied it on the wounds of they're Rivals...

We the Normal Citizens who crave and run Behind Money..

The People of this region Crave for a History of how they lived there life..

Locals say "The men of the Rayalseema are born with swords"

Just not the sayings of local our Indian History "The Mahabharata" says that

" Revenge is the Purest Emotion "

The Main Things which are Questioned always...

What made them get into the dark side?..

What made the Region into a Hardcore Faction Area??

Is there any political interference or he/she stands on their own?

Would they ever stop violence?

WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS UNANSWERED -
LET US HOP INTO THE IMAGINATION SCENE!

Scene opens up showing 3 kids playing with tyres running, laughing along in the wet mud path..

A Jeep Interrupts their way.

The kids were about to raise they're voices at the Driver
The moment they lifted their heads up from concentrating on Tyres they were playing -

Eyy!! (kids shouted but-

The Moment they saw Jeep's Deck side..
The Jeep was Dragging a Dead Body which was totally bruised badly, blood flowing from puffed eye it's clearly shows how badly the body was tortured..

The Louder Screams of Kids were heard by the people of Area..
People came out their houses and saw kids who were playing and laughing just a while ago are now screaming in fear...

They shifted they're gaze to see why are they screaming looking at something -
Turned out they were also utterly left in shock..

A Woman came out running from her house after seeing her husband beaten up brutally, she was crying hardly..