Imagination (2)

Varsh Ke baad Finally The Imagination 2..
Hopefully you'll love this the same way you all showed on Imagination 1

Genre :-Horror

Leads:- Protagonist, Antagonist
___________________________________________________

The Muffled Sounds of Screams,Chants, Distorted Laughs,Breaking of utensils were heard from a house...

The House Cursed by a Paranormal Presence..

Every Night at 1:00am that was witnessed by the neighbouring hoods...

The Protagonist Unaware and New to the society heard these at exactly 1:00Am..

Panicking he came off his house..
Opened the door, wearing his slippers went in rescue to that cursed house..

When he knocked the door,the Screams,Chants, Breaking Sounds were stopped at sudden.

The Door Opened, left Protagonist at Shock looking at a Scary Skeletical Feminine Figure standing with a broad cut smile,
Holding a Sharp edge Knife with blood stained against it.

The moment she screamed to his ears bleed,he came back to world realising to run for his life

He ran for his life when he was in the middle of the Street near lantern,Noticed a Fat Figure near the street light holding a 12 inch Sharp Knife in his hand..

He turned Towards Protagonist, His Total Look was revealed to the Protagonist..
A Fat Butcher with the wide creepiest smile, cuts and stitches on his body,Only in his underwear which was barely fit

Protagonist turned his gaze from left to right hand saw blood dripping off and and his arm falling off his body..

(Umm maybe if you couldn't imagine still the character here's a Visual Representation I've drew..)

(Ik ghatiya si hai)

(Ik ghatiya si hai)

The very next moment to push him to realisation that it was seeing Him(the protagonist).

Protagonist continued Running to his house back,but unknowingly he did invite his unfaithful fate..

The Fat Butcher did run against him with the blood dripping off'his arm growling louder enough to scare the sh*t of the Protagonist.

The moment the Protagonist reached his door the butcher was 2 steps away, when he reached and closed door panting in relief for Seconds only..

When the second minute was about to cross the door burst open the fat butcher infront of Protagonist.
The butcher fell on him while he was also about to stab him with the gross blood stained knife of his..

But But..

You know what?..

IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM.