"Hm, I think I love you."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ROSÉ OF OUR GROUP, AKA ChaeSooIsTheBest I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PRESENT 🎉🎉🎉🎉

🤍

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

-1- "Hm, I think I love you."

It was exciting. Thrilling even.

Their sore feet pulsing against their shoes that were beating on the pavement. 

Jisoo couldn't care. They wouldn't get caught. A smile stuck to her face as Chaeyoung continued holding her hand, dragging them. 

She's gonna have to keep running though. 

Jisoo looked at Jennie to her left, dragged along by Lisa, once she laughed. The adrenaline told her to do the same. She copied her. Then, Chaeyoung and Lisa soon followed them as they turned a corner.

The sounds of a few angry store owners yelling sank to silence, leaving the police siren alone. 

Jisoo heard the water splashing from tires running over them several feet behind them, but dressed in all black and blending in with the night, they couldn't be worried. Never caught before, tonight wasn't going to be the first one. 

It wasn't long before the four of them made it out of the car's sight, quickly running on a corner, then down an alley. The sirens became muffled as their heavy breathing filled each other's senses and the faint moonlight finally coloring their faces. Lisa guided them through the dark alley, looking back at the three every other second. They hide behind some building, resting in the space between a wire fence wall that was on top of a small stone wall and the building. 

Chaeyoung and Jisoo hid besides some dumpster, whilst Jennie and Lisa hid themselves with a bunch of boxes. 

Jennie peeked her head out of their box fort and look at the others' position. She pointed and them and silently laughed, mocking them, which Lisa joined for a moment. The other scoffed and rolled their eyes in good nature. A better hiding place would have been inside the dumpster, though it's self-explanatory why she didn't take that. 

The four of them stayed there for a few more moments before the sirens fully left their area and wasn't mistaken for the buzzing in their ears. 

Once the coast was safe enough, they still stayed quiet. Jennie and Lisa peeked their heads out, Jisoo and Chaeyoung leaning to the side. 

Then the duos looked at each other. 

Slowly making their ways out of their hiding spots, they started laughing. 

Jisoo grabbed her stomach as she leaned against the cold brick wall, Jennie against Lisa as she cackled, with Chaeyoung mimicking Jisoo but against the fence.