Sasuke?

"It's not the face that makes someone a monster, It's the choices they make with their lives." ~Naruto Uzumaki~

   Naruto slowly opened his eyes to be met by a white surrounding. 'Am I dead?' He thought. He opened his eyes more adjusting to the light. He then realized he was in a hospital. He slowly tried to get up, but something was holding his arm down. He looked down to see a guy with dark raven hair resting his head beside him and holding his hand while asleep on a chair. His body stiffened as immediately recognized the person.
   "S...Sasuke?!" Naruto whisper- yelled in shock. Sasuke awoke and looked up at him. His eyes widened in shock and joy as he saw Naruto awake but then noticed he was still holding his hand and let go  immediately.

   "W..what're you...I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" Naruto said looking down at his hands.

   "I'm not gonna hurt you. And what're you apologizing for? That's my line!" Sasuke said. Naruto noticed his expression. It was softer than usual. His face was still in a scowl, but it had less intensity. He wasn't glaring, he looked  softer and it felt uncomfortable for Naruto.

   "Huh?" He looked up to sasuke with a confuzed look.

   "Naruto please, I'm sorry for..."  he was interrupted by knocking on the door, before Kiba, Shikamaru and Neji walked in.

   "H..huh?!! What's Sasuke doing here?! Neji exclaimed. Sasuke just rolled his eyes and Naruto looked at them with no expression.

   "What're you doing here?! I hope you're not trying to pull a move on him!! You and your stupid ass gang has done enough to him, and you still came back to continue from where you stopped? You shitty dick head!!" Kiba yelled.

    "Look I..." "Yeah? What're you still doing here?" Shikamaru interrupted Sasuke. "I'm..." "get your stinking ass out of here you teeth man! I'm tired of watching Naruto come everyday covered in bruises, and i'm sure it's you and your stupid gang's doing, just try to deny it punk!!!" Kiba interrupted again. "I just..." "ENOUGH!!" Naruto yelled all of a sudden, making everyone to jump in fright at the tone of his voice.
    "Just get out already!!" Naruto roared and they all disappeared in a flick of a finger. Naruto exhaled deeply. His head was just fucked up. He just woke up and next thing there is a yelling competition in his ear. His head was aching. He could barely recall what or why he was here, or alive. He thought his long wish of finnaly dieing one day will come true, but from the looks of it, he's not near death any time soon. And the last person...or thing he wanted to see was that fish bowl with a heart carved from a glacier in the south pole. He sighed and lay down back, letting the darkness take over. He suddenly felt the urge to step on the stupid duck butt untill every bone in his body breaks into pieces. He tried suppressing those  intentions, he didn't want to go back to his past life. No. He just...keep acting weak, keep being weak...not fight it, but feel it. He felt as if he deserved it all, even more than this. The lives that were lost because of him is nothing to compare to this... at least that's what he thinks....