CH 1: Into Oletus Manor

......................................................................
Detective Orpheus stood in front of the imposing Oletus Manor, a grand old mansion nestled deep in the woods. He had been hired by Mr. Reichenbach, a wealthy businessman, to find his missing daughter, Amelia. Mr. Reichenbach was frantic with worry, and the case had piqued Orpheus' curiosity.

As Orpheus entered the manor, he felt a chill run down his spine. The air inside was heavy with an eerie silence, and the dimly lit corridors were lined with portraits of stern-looking individuals, their eyes seemingly following his every move.

As he explored the manor, Orpheus stumbled upon a hidden room concealed behind a bookshelf. Intrigued, he cautiously entered the room, and his eyes fell upon a series of dusty old diaries, bound in leather and adorned with faded golden letters. The diaries seemed to hold the key to unraveling the mystery of the manor.

Orpheus began to read the diaries, and he was immediately drawn into a world of mystery and intrigue. The diaries detailed a strange game that was held within the manor, where participants risked their lives in order to obtain their deepest desires. It was a game of high stakes, with each participant having to face their own fears and navigate through treacherous challenges to win.

As Orpheus delved deeper into the diaries, he realized that the game was not just a figment of someone's imagination. It was real, and the missing daughter, Amelia, had been one of the participants. The stakes were higher than Orpheus had imagined, and the mystery of Amelia's disappearance grew more perplexing with each page he turned.

What really caught him off guard was one specific diary that was simply plain from the front. Orpheus opened the diary only to read about the people who participated in the game itself. The participant had no specific name but he was referred to as lucky guy in the diary upon reading some pages about this "lucky guy". He found out that Lucky Guy has been extremely lucky in the past and many people view his life as a slot machine in which he always hits the jackpot. Seeing how lucky he is, he decided to partake in the game held at Oletus Manor, relying entirely on luck to let him win. The page had a picture of him roughly attached.

Orpheus was quite confused this looked as if it was taken from a very good camera indicating nobody was forced however he got a glimpse of the Oletus Manor at the time these games happened

Orpheus was quite confused this looked as if it was taken from a very good camera indicating nobody was forced however he got a glimpse of the Oletus Manor at the time these games happened. Now the Manor is in ruins and although Orpheus wasn't paid to investigate much further than finding Amelia however he had this very strange strong feeling that studying more of these diaries can help him find Amelia.

All of this was a huge headache for Orpheus as he barely slept and decided to sleep the night in the manor. It was now evident that he had gained too much interest in the game and the mysteries of Oletus Manor to leave it just like that. Little did he know that the time he wakes up from his nap he would be too deep to escape....