13.

~•~•~•~𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~•~•~•~
𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥.
~•~•~•~

I go back to Haymitch and Effie and they reassure me that everything went better than they expected it to. I'm still shaking with excitement, but not as much as before. I can't wait for Peeta to finish his interview because I really want to get this makeup off my face.

"Welcome, Peeta! How are you finding the Capitol? Don't say with a map." Ceaser jokes again.

"It's um... different. It's very different than home."

Peeta seems to have no problem standing in front of so many people, unlike me. The audience likes him a lot, but it's clear why. The boy is not so bad in appearance, and he is even a very good person, at least from what I have seen so far.

"Different in what way? Give us an example."

"Uh, okay. The showers here are weird." Everyone starts laughing and I can see what he's trying to do. His strategy is to entertain the audience.

"The showers, we have different showers."

"I have a question for you, Ceaser. Do I smell like roses to you?" I bet they must have rehearsed that with Haymitch.

People can't stop laughing and Caesar is having fun too. He sniffs Peeta's neck to see if he really smells like roses. I'm surprised how the boy plays his role with ease as if he's been doing it all his life. I admit Peeta is one hundred percent better than me in that.

"Do I smell like-?" Ceaser asks and Peeta sniffs him in the same way.

"You definitely smell better than I do."

"Well, I have lived here longer." Again, only laughter can be heard from the audience. "You're funny. So Peeta tell me, is there any special girl back home?" I roll my eyes when I hear the same question again.

"No, not really."

"I don't believe it for a second. Look at that face, handsome man like you! Peeta, tell me!" I'm interested to know what he's going to say. I've never wondered if Peeta likes anyone, but now I'm intrigued to find out.

"Well, there is-um... there is this one girl that I have a crush on, like forever. But I don't think she actually recognizes me until the Reaping." I'm starting to think that what he's saying isn't true. I don't think there's a girl in twelve who hasn't noticed Peeta, I mean a guy who looks like him is a rarity in our district. There's no way the girls weren't paying attention to him.