CHAPTER 7.13 - Not available

Two days later, Yeonjun still hadn't come to the university and Beomgyu wondered if he was still under such stress

Two days later, Yeonjun still hadn't come to the university and Beomgyu wondered if he was still under such stress. For the hardworking student, it was hard to imagine not coming to class for almost a whole week, so he made it his mission to motivate Yeonjun to go again.

Therefore, he had set out early to pick him up, had even gotten Café to Go and was standing in front of his front door with a big grin.

Briefly, his eyes wandered to the back, to Taehyun's door. He had noticed that he hadn't talked to Yeonjun about the problem with Taehyun at all. At least not in detail, and he had also forgotten to ask him what he should do now. Nevertheless, he postponed this to another moment and pressed the doorbell of the tattooed man.

A few minutes later, the apartment door was rudely pulled open and a small woman with dark hair, which she had strictly tied into a chignon on her head, stood in front of Beomgyu. With her hair up alone, the unknown woman did not even reach Beomgyu's height, but with her get-up she had the appearance of a giant. Her narrow eyes, but not properly shaped to be Korean, narrowed into tight slits and looked venomously at the redhead.

"What is it?"

"Eh."

Beomgyu was visibly surprised to see this woman and tilted his head questioningly. He dared to glance at the apartment sign, which clearly read 'Choi Yeonjun'. "Is Yeonjun here?"

"He's in the shower right now. Do you want me to give him a message?" the woman asked without batting an eye.

As if it wasn't the first time.

"I was going to pick him up to go to college with him," he replied quietly, suddenly feeling like an elementary school kid taking his friend to school.

The woman also snorted accordingly, as if it was more about her son getting a visit from his friends even though he was grounded. "Yeonjun is not going to the university today. He doesn't have time. So you can go again," she snapped, slamming the door in Beomgyu's face.

Completely perplexed, the latter stared at the white surface in front of him, unable to believe that a strange woman had actually given him such a rebuff.

Who was she anyway?

He was aware that he didn't know much about Yeonjun's life, but where did this woman suddenly come from?

Beomgyu even toyed with the idea of ringing the bell again, but not wanting to meet her eyes again, he turned around and made his way to the university alone. He would have liked to enjoy Yeonjun's presence, but this encounter had been extremely strange. He hoped that he would get a chance to talk to him in the afternoon.

Arriving at the campus, the two coffees still in his hands, he was already heading for the entrance when he heard Kai's voice calling out to him.

"Beomie! Beomie!" the bright boy shouted and ran towards the redhead, automatically reaching for the coffee as soon as he reached his best friend. "Oh! Very thoughtful of you!" - When you thought about it, Kai and Beomgyu were very similar in that regard. - "You're later than usual today, did something happen?"