CHAPTER 7.14 - Not available

"Beomgyu!" exclaimed Yeonjun after not only the photo shoot was over, but also the students of their educational day had been dismissed

The addressed turned to him, even glad that he could talk to Yeonjun after all, and raised the hand in which he held his notebook. Tattoos were still covered by makeup, so Beomgyu let his gaze wander over his face to his neck.

Briefly, the white-blond glanced over his shoulder, then Yeonjun looked back to the younger man. "Were you by any chance with me today?" he asked almost quietly. His narrow eyes flitted briefly to Kai, and he realized too late that he would be giving Beomgyu a bad name by doing so, so Yeonjun lowered his gaze. "Ah. No, I must have mistaken you for someone else," Yeonjun added, just waving it off as he was already turning away from Beomgyu.

"Yes, I was," the latter said, however, even as he felt Kai's confused look at his back. "I was coming to pick you up to go to college with you."

Surprised, Yeonjun turned around, exchanged a quick glance with Kai before looking at Beomgyu again. And astonishment was written all over his face. "You ... wanted to go to college with me? Why?"

Slowly, Beomgyu raised his shoulders.

"I haven't seen you in university for a long time, and I thought ... I can motivate you," he said so innocently that it was incredibly cute.

A twitch went through the corner of Yeonjun's mouth and he lifted his hand, wanting to place it on Beomgyu's head. But still feeling Kai's watchful gaze on him, he just let it go. "I'm sure you would have. I would have loved to go to college with you," Yeonjun replied immediately, smiling gently. Nevertheless, his gaze flitted over his shoulder one more time. "If you want, we'll talk about this motivating thing again right now, but if we leave right now - right now! - then I'll buy you an ice cream," Yeonjun muttered in near panic, bobbing up and down on his feet. "If I don't escape her now, I won't have the weekend off."

"Oh, you mean the grouchy woman?" asked Beomgyu with wide eyes, keeping a lookout for her. Then he had to laugh because Yeonjun's panic was a little funny too. "Then let's go quickly before she clings to you like a sticky octopus again!"

After those words, he frantically pointed to the front door, took Kai by the wrist, and quickly pulled him outside with him so Yeonjun could comply with his suggestion.

Laughing, the white-blond followed the two younger men outside, stopping only when the building was no longer in sight. Panting, Yeonjun leaned forward, supporting his upper body with his arms, and though they were all three completely out of breath, Yeonjun could only smile. "Apparently ... you've already met Hwang Jane," the white-blond said, looking at the two boys, "the sticky octopus, I mean."

Even though the woman made his stomach grumble more, Beomgyu nodded with a laugh, then ran an exhausted hand through his red hair. "She opened the door for me today and ... was very clear."