𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 11

The boy looked like Jade, but he acted like the exact opposite of him. His shirt was half tucked in, tie done messy, and not to mention he isn't wearing a vest.

It clicked in Yuki’s head.

"Wait, you're Jade's brother."

He nodded. "Yup! Name's Flyod Leech, nice to meetcha."

"Yuki Hyuga."

"Wow! You have such a pretty name! But you're so small, like a shrimp~" Flyod rested his hand on top of the Hyuga’s head. "I'll call you koebi-chan~"

"I'm not that short!" The hyuga puffed out her cheeks. "You're just really tall!"

The Leech laughed in response.

A small squawk got the two's attention.

The two turned and saw Pedro standing there.

"Pedro!" Yuki smiled. "I was looking for you!"

Flyod turned around and picked him up. "Is this your familiar? Man, he's so cute! I could just squeeze him!"

Hearing this, Pedro quickly jumped out of Flyod's arms and hid behind Yuki.

The dual-haired girl let out a little laugh. "Sorry, he doesn't really like people." She gently picked up Pedro. "And he probably thought you were my…friend."

"Your friend?"

"Yeah, he has poofy red hair and a heart drawn near his eye. Have you seen him?"

The blue haired boy thought for a moment. "I thought I saw him go to the cafeteria…"

"Oh you did? Thank you!" The short girl bowed.

"Hey, I've got nothing else to do, can I walk with you?" Fylod questioned.

"I don't see why not."

He smiled, showing his sharp teeth. "Awesome!"

As they walked, Yuki got to know Floyd a little bit more.

She learned that he and Jade are second years in Octavinelle, and are both from the Coral Sea. He is also more on the athletic side, with his love for dancing and parkour.

Yuki laughed. “Man, you and Jade are the exact opposite of eachother.”

“Well being the same is boring.” He responded.

“That’s what I always say!”

They reached the cafeteria, only to be met with arguing.

The dual-haired girl sighed. “I gotta go deal with them. Bye, Floyd!”

The Leech smiled and waved as he walked away. “Bye Koebi-chan~!”

She turned the corner and stood there in shock.

There was Ace, a boy with blue hair, Yuu, and Grim on the ground along with the chandelier. Glass was everywhere and Crowley was scolding them with his arms crossed.

“What… happened?” Yuki questioned, Crowley turning to her.

“You’re friends here were reckless and broke the chandelier. If you all don’t fix it by tonight, you’re all expelled!” He glared. Before the Hyuga could protest, he was already gone.

She turned to the group. “So, how do we fix this?”

“By going into the Dwarf’s mine.” The blue haired boy answered. “I don’t think we’ve met, I’m Deuce Spade.”

“Yuki Hyuga.”

Ace rolled his eyes. “Enough talking, let’s just go to the mine already.”

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───