𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽 - 01

“Painting roses red! We're painting roses red!”

“Excuse me? Why are you painting roses red?”

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

BANG

BANG

BANG

Yuki woke up, alarmed by the sudden banging. She groaned, quickly putting her haori on and rushing downstairs. This was not how she wanted to start her day.

For once, she slept okay, could've been better. There must be some weird side effect of being in this world because she dreamed about Alice in Wonderland. It was a little foggy, but she remembered seeing the cards painting the roses red, and then asking them why they were painting them red. She must have been Alice.

“What's going on?!” She called out, running down the stairs. Stopping at the bottom, she paused, seeing both Ace and Deuce with Grim and Yuu. She squinted her eyes at Ace. Something was different about him.

Oh.

The Hyuga bursted out laughing. “BAHAHA! You look so stupid!” She pointed to the collar around his neck.

Ace glared at her, crossing his arms. “Shut up!”

“How did you get that, anyway?”

“...I ate a tart.”

That only caused the girl to laugh even harder. “Okay that's your fault.” She wiped a stray tear from her eye from laughing so hard. “Never mess with other people's food.”

The boy groaned in response. “That's what they said.” He pointed to Grim and Yuu.

“Anyway, we're going to his dorm so that he can apologize. Right, Ace?” Yuu ran a hand through her hair, slightly annoyed at the said boy. She was enjoying her sleep until he starting banging on their door at fucking midnight.

Ace rolled his eyes. “Fine…”

The brunette then turned to Yuki. “So hurry up and get changed. We're leaving as soon as you're ready.”

Yuki nodded, heading back upstairs to her room. “Alright, I'll try not to be long.”

She closed her room door with a sigh, looking at the bag of clothes. Rummaging through them, she picked out the best looking clothes. There wasn't a uniform there, so she hoped that it wouldn't get her into trouble.

Quickly rebraiding her hair and putting her jewelry, on she opened the door again. She was about the walk back downstairs before pausing. “...Ace’s jacket.” Backtracking to her room, she grabbed the jacket quickly and went downstairs.

“Okay, I'm ready.” Yuki walked to the group. “I didn't see a uniform in there, so I'm gonna have to ask about one.”

Yuu nodded in agreement. “Yeah, me too.”

“Oh yeah, here's your jacket.” The Hyuga turned to Ace, practically throwing his jacket at him.

He caught it with ease, slipping it on. “You could've kept it, you know. My clothes look good on you.”

“Yeah no. Let's just go.”

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

“Outta the way! The Great Grim is coming through!” Grim cackled as the group walked down main street. “Unlike that lame thing on Ace’s neck, mine is fabulous!”