Connie Springer

The words were indeed not flowing from your brain. Writer's block couldn't even compare to whatever was happening to you at this moment. Only a slight buzz from all of the alcohol you had consumed, so you knew that wasn't the cause.

You tried to take Petra's advice, making up scenarios involving the many desirable men around you. The scenes in your head were easily conjured, but making the words appear on the screen in front of you was the difficult part. Code names had already been written out on a hot pink post-it note sitting to your right, and even in your buzzed state, you knew they were clever.

The men would never find out you wrote these filthy things about them.

The first man up was Connie. It was easy to think of many scenes involving him and your pool. You could practically hear the sounds of the water sloshing from every thrust he would give you. The temperature was rising in the kitchen by the minute as you imagined everything he would do to your body.

Would he mark you up like you always wished Marcel would? Would he whisper praises into your ear as his cock pounded into you from behind?

You could sit at the kitchen island for hours and imagine the things he would do to you, but you realized quickly that getting to the smut part of the writing was going to be the hardest part. Every single idea you came up with sounded like the beginning to a cheap-budget porno, and that's not the vibe you were going for.

"Okay," you mutter in frustration, taking a long sip of wine. "Let's start with bullet points. Write all of the smutty stuff down, and maybe it'll give my brain room to think."

Your fingers flowed along the keyboard as you began to type out the dirty things you imagined Connie would do to you. One of the bullet points had you so intrigued, that you immediately inserted a page break and began writing it.

"Need you to get on your knees for me, love," Jackson said roughly in my ear.

I was confused at first, but complied with his demands. His cock eased its way into me, a gasp escaping both of our lips as he filled me to the hilt. He gave me a moment to adjust before slowly inching himself out of me, only to slam back in.

Before I had time to ask what he was doing, his hands roughly grabbed my hips, adjusting them so that the hot tub jet was directly on my clit. Between his cock filling me completely, and the vibrations from the jet, I was in such a high that I found it nearly impossible to come down from.

The smut scenes flow through your mind as you find yourself moving around the page, adding in a part where Jackson eats your pussy on the edge of the pool, to even a part where Jackson was supposed to be drying you off in the pool shed - only resulting in the third orgasm written in that chapter.

The more words that appeared, the more hot and flustered you found yourself. Typing out words like good girl and princess had you pushing your thighs together, trying to create any kind of friction where you desperately craved it.

Had you always been this desperate for touch? You couldn't think of a single time when you had begged for Marcel's touch. Anytime he wasn't around, you just took care of your urges by yourself.

This was the first time you could recall that you had ever felt needy.

The foreign feeling only grows stronger as you continue to type, your thighs now finding a steady rhythm to create friction. A small whimper escapes your lips as you create a moment where his hand finds its way around your neck, cutting off your source of oxygen - something you had begged Marcel to try time and time again. He told you every single time that he vowed to never hurt you, and that was included.