1-🌺

"Fucking finally," Jisung huffed as the arguing ceased after two long hours.

   Felix looked down at his phone and hummed, "I am going to head out, Ji. I have to get ready for the date," he said.

  "But we haven't finished the movie,"

"Uh, tell me how it ends. I really have to go, you know how long it takes me to get ready,"

   Jisung nodded and laid down once Felix moved.

  "Okay, but get me a Jisung bag," the older said.

    Felix nodded and quickly collected his stuff, "See you tomorrow at lunch,"

   Jisung hummed, too entrapped by Moana to pay attention.

    Felix exited the penthouse, making sure to lock the door.

  A hand grabbed his hip tightly, "Was it just a coincidence you were here, darling?"

Felix closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "I didn't know you lived here," he mumbled.

   Hyunjin hummed and pushed Felix towards the elevator.

   Felix pressed the down button at least five times. There was a large sense of relief that poured over Felix when the elevator opened and no one was in it.

   The two entered the elevator and pressed the close door button.

   "Did you come in your car?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "No, Jisung picked me up,"

  The older nodded and pressed the ground level 3 button, however, Felix quickly pressed the stop.

   "What are you doing, darling?"

    Felix turned around and face the blond, his hands messing with the older's belt.

   "I want you Mr Hwang," Felix said softly, as began to undo Hyunjin's belt.

Hyunjin bit his lip and watched the younger sink to his knees.

   Before Felix could do anything, Hyunjin grabbed his hair a little harshly and pulled his head back.

   "Going to give security a show? Let them watch you gag on my cock?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "You'd like that wouldn't you, Hyunjinnie? Hmm, make everyone know I belong to you,"

  Hyunjin pulled Felix's hair a little signalling for the younger to stand.

   Felix stood and Hyunjin's fingertips dug into his exposed waist, surely leaving marks.

  "The only person who needs to know you belong to me is Seonghwa. So maybe, I should call him into my office tomorrow while I have you bent over my desk, you would like that. You always love the thought someone watching me fuck you dumb,"

    Felix took a deep breath at the thought.

  "Thought you don't get jealous, as this is purely sexual," Felix muttered.

   Hyunjin licked his lips, "Doesn't mean I have to like the thought of someone else touching you, especially if they are touching you in the way I touch you,"

   Felix hummed and leaned up, his lips brushing against Hyunjin's, "But it does mean exactly that, Mr Hwang," he whispered, pressing a kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

    The older hummed into the kiss his fingers digging into Felix's sides.

  They pulled away for a brief moment so Hyunjin could press the button to get the elevator to go again.

   As soon as the elevator was going again, Hyunjin's lips were on Felix's once again.

   It was wrong, but each touch, each kiss, each sweet little whisper, was addicting. Holding them until the end.