7- Mortal Flaw

Jeongin sighed, reading the headline over and over.

  Standing up he went to Irene's office.

   "You saw it?" She questioned, not looking up from her work.

    "What happened last night?" Jeongin asked.

   "The night ended with Felix staying at my place,"

   "And before that?"

  Irene put her pen down and looked at Jeongin, "Felix broke it off and Heeyoung heard. Then, she asked what was happening and Felix confirmed it," Irene told him.

   Jeongin sighed, "She at least never specified when this affair was nor who it was with, but with the way this is going, Hyunjin looks like he used his position of authority to sleep with an intern," he said.

  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,"

   "This isn't just woman scorned. This is... I don't even know what,"

   "Like I said, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. A woman who has been burned by her lover is a woman who the scariest thing in the world," Irene stated.

   "It is only a matter of time before Felix's name gets dropped, what do we do?"

    "His name has already been brought up. We can do anything regarding Felix, we can, however, do what we always do clean this mess up,"

    "Why can't we help Felix?" Jeongin questioned.

  "He flew to Manhattan this morning for an interview, my bet is he is going to get it and the company is going to protect him," Irene stated.

  "How are you sure?"

   "Because I got an email from them about Felix. Also, this company in notorious for protecting their own,"

    Jeongin grimaced hearing that.

  "We are going to have another thing to clean up if he does get that job," the younger said.

  "Well, Hyunjin should have thought twice before getting in bed with someone else while engaged," the woman stated, standing up.

   Jeongin sighed and followed her out her office and to Hyunjin's office.

   "I want whoever dropped Felix's name in this mess found," Hyunjin said, as soon as Irene and Jeongin walked in.

   "That isn't yours to deal with anymore. Right now, we need to fix your screw up that led to your ex-fiancé  to doing this," Irene stated.

   "What do you mean it isn't mine to deal with? Felix is my intern,"

  Irene placed her hands gently on the edge of Hyunjin's desk and leaned forward, "I mean he is in Manhattan, right now. He is going to the company that he interviewed for a few days ago and talking to them again.

After that they'll probably give him that well paying job, as the assistant for the Chairman. From there he could be anything for that company. Then they'll settle any issues regarding your dick and Felix,"

   "Irene, until he get that job, he is my intern, so please find the person who dropped his name," Hyunjin said, standing up.

   Irene stood up properly and closed her arms. A small smile fell onto her red lips as she shool her head a little.

   "When Felix first found out about Heeyoung, he was devastated. He ran to the bathroom and threw up, from there I had to take him home. I comforted him as he cried about you-my little brother- having a fiancée that he didn't know about.

    In the mess of it all he brings up the promise he made to his parents, a promise you know about. A promise he broke for you. You knew better when it started you should have stopped it, but what was it that you said to your friend? Right, 'it was to tempting of a challenge not to take,' that is what you said about Felix,"

    Hyunjin pressed his lips together.

   "Felix mentioned Fatal sin. For him, he had a fatal sin: lust. With every fatal sin there is a mortal flaw, something that can just crumble everything.

   You thought that it would just be sex that is where your mortal flaw started, because it became more, you fell in love with him. Let him go. Stop worrying about him, just leave him alone, because this is already big enough of a mess," Irene stated.

   -

   "With everything going one, why should we hire you?" The man said.

   Felix pressed his lips together.

  "Honestly, I don't know. I do admit I messed up by sleeping with my boss. When I say messed up I mean really messed up. I have a good degree for this position and I have references who aren't people I slept with, but I do want this job, I mean it is a good job.

  A job that a lot of people want and I would love to be the one to have it," Felix said.

   "There may be some thing I want to talk to you about, but you have the job,"

    Felix smiled, "Thank you,"

-
Incoming call Mom...