Chapter 1

(Just saying the person above is Chongyun from Genshin Impact and I figured he looked a little TOO much like BBB ice) - Tempest

Boboiboy traced the dust with his finger. Gopal flinched as Boboiboy appeared behind him, continuing his creepy, ritual-like circle around the area. "Eesh! Can you stop that Boboiboy? It's creeping me out!" Gopal whined, searching around the area for any traces of the attacker.

Boboiboy's humming soon turned into whistling, eyes flashing brilliant red for a second or two. Gopal felt a shiver run down his spine. Gopal was just about to turn around before-

"Boboiboy! Gopal!"

Gopal's head hastily snapped up, and dashed towards Admiral Tarung. Boboiboy didn't flinch, instead, he kept on tracing the circle around and around.

He'd been like that ever since Tok Aba's lonely death had came and went on Boboiboy's once, favourite day of the year.

At that time, the gang had been on some planet, saving a powersphere named illusobot from some creature on Boboiboy's birthday.

Admiral Tarung sighed heavily and sniped a rock at Boboiboy to snap him awake from his daze. The rock slid across the table, ruining Boboiboy's hour of 'hard' work.

Boboiboy looked towards the admiral and forced a smile.

"Hello Admiral," he grinned sarcastically. Gopal's eye twitched. Yeah, he was REALLY creeping him out.

Tarung coughed into his fist and regained his posture, "You two, back to the station. Now! The others have found evidence of the attacker. A strand of his hair, to be specific."

Gopal cheered at the idea of returning to the T.A.P.O.P.S cafeteria. Boboiboy frowned.

Ciciko met Boboiboy on his way to the T.A.P.O.P.S armoury. "Boboiboy! What a coincidence, I was heading towards the armoury too!" Ciciko waited patiently for Boboiboy to type in the key code for the door.

They strode in, Ciciko fixed his sunglasses and polished them with his right hand idly. Boboiboy ignored his total existence and strode right up to the weapons, running his finger down the sharp end of an axe.

"Glory's axe, three hundred BC. Retrieved after the battle between the earth and space conundrum."

"I didn't come here for a history lesson, Commamder."

"It's basic history, it should help with your missions, Boboiboy."

"As long as it's sharp, I'm fine with it."

Ciciko frowned, a line appearing across his green forehead. Boboiboy poked the top of a bronze dagger, and didn't flinch as he noticed a droplet of blood on the tip of his finger. He licked it off, only to notice a deep cut underneath it.

"Ow."

Boboiboy shrugged it off and moved on to the left side of the armoury.

Ciciko looked a little bit...scared at the behaviour of the elemental hero, but smiled weakly. "You know, Boboiboy, why don't you go check on the powerspheras!" Ciciko waved towards the direction of where the power spheres were. By then, the hero was already running his hand down the blade of a silver knife.

Boboiboy whirled around and pointed the knife at the commander's throat. Ciciko gulped and pushed it away slowly.

The elemental hero smiled at the sharp tip of it, before placing it delicately on top of it's hooks. Then, he turned around and left, towards the right, the direct opposite of where Ciciko was pointing him towards.

Was this what humans called...teenager rebellion? Or hormones acting up?

Ciciko had no damned idea why your "hormones" would act up, because as an alien, that had never happened. But the way Gopal and the others were whining about Boboiboy's sudden change in attitude, now he wasn't so sure anymore...