Chapter 2

Luv the Reverse pic above ^ (Credits to the artist)

Admiral Tarung frowned, and muttered under his breath, Ciciko sighed heavily. Suddenly the doors slid open, bringing light into the darkness.

Boboiboy stood there, a smirk playing across his lips. "Boboiboy I think you should-" Admiral began, but Boboiboy cut him off, striding right up to their table and slamming down a sheet of paper.

"These are my resignment forms," Boboiboy snapped, dusting his hands off casually. Ciciko stared at the forms in shock, Admiral's face bubbled in rage.

"What?!"

A wide smile spread across his face, and he grinned smartly.

"You really thought I would be stuck as some stupid hero for the rest of my years? Get a life, people," Boboiboy snorted, stuffing his power watch into the Admiral's hands, "I won't be needing this anymore."

Admiral looked like he was about to burst, and Ciciko became a paler shade of green. Boboiboy strode out of the admin's room like a boss, receiving strange looks from the mop aliens as he passed by.

The moment Boboiboy opened his dorm, he realised Gopal was there, swinging his legs as if he was waiting for someone.

Gopal turned his head and his eyes shone with excitement, "Boboiboy!" Gopal shrieked, "OMG I just found this cute pink purse, and I think it fits purr-fectly with me!" Gopal posed, holding the purse at the silver metal bit at the top of it.

Boboiboy cringed, Emotibot was out of control AGAIN. The hero side of him yearned to fix the problem, but he ignored it.

Boboiboy stuffed all of his things, yes, including Thorn's pet Venus fly trap, and locked his dorm up. Leaving the sparkly-eyed idiot back in the sealed bedroom.

Yaya and Ying passed by him, Yaya tried to call out, asking him about the Emotibot problem, but he acted as if she was nonexistent.

Ying looked a little pissed off, and Yaya just looked confused. Boboiboy had never EVER ignored his friends before, but he was planning to do that from this day on.

And to their surprise, Boboiboy took off his cap, held it in between his hands, and tore it with inhuman strength.

Ying squeaked, he used to be so attached to that cap, it was the one gift Tok Aba had given him before he left for Kuala Lumpur when he was younger, and he had cherished it with all his heart.

Then he strode out of the room, allowing the doors to close behind him. He could barely feel his fingers. What had he done?!

No. It was for the good of everyone else.

He met Fang on the way to the power sphere room, Fang rushed over to him and started shaking the former like CRAZY.

"Boboiboy! Is it true?! You're leaving?" Fang asked, looking hurt. Boboiboy paid him no attention and broke free from Fang's grasp.

The elemental hero shouldered his bag, and brushed his brunette bangs to the side, scowling. He strode past Fang, "accidentally" tripping the shadow manipulator with his foot.

"Sorry, not sorry," Boboiboy's eyes landed on Ochobot as the said power sphere began to leave the room. The elemental hero took out an electronic device and typed into it.

Ochobot suddenly perked up, glowed blue, and floated over to him.

"Goodbye, Pang."