Chapter 09

Dave laid on the side of the couch. Tears pooling out of his eyes as he hugged the sweater close.

The sweater still smelt like him. Not even a scent of Courtney was on the sweater. This relieved the brunet.

His shoulders slump into a relaxed state. Holding the sweater close. Tears dampening it.

"I love you.." Dave cried into the fabric as he hides his face into it. "And I'm so sorry.."

He apologized, but Kurt wasn't downstairs at all.

Dave contuined to silently cry. The living room is pitch black. The clock read midnight.

His eyes are puffy and red from crying. And he felt tired from the commotion that happened this evening.

The drummers eyes fluttered into a close. Holding the sweater close as he fell asleep.

The sweater is slightly damped with the tears. But the drummer could care less. Since he is asleep.

About two hours have gone passed.

Kurt quietly came back down the stairs. The clock read 2:15AM now. Dave is completely asleep on the couch.

His legs tucked in. The red and black striped sweater slightly dangling off the couch. Almost to the ground.

Kurt quietly walked over to where Dave is asleep. He sighed softly. Carefully, the frontman picks up his sweater out of Dave's limp hands.

He shakes it to remove the folds as he held it up. His blue tired eyes are puffy themselves from crying upstairs.

But he didn't want Dave to know.
Yet he feels so bad for lashing out at the drummer like that.

"All my fault." Kurt mumbled. Quickly shaking his head, he covered Dave up with the red and black sweater.

Leaning down a bit, Kurt moved some of Dave's dark locks out of his face. He softly kissed Dave's cheek.

"I'm sorry." Kurt whispered.