Chapter 11

"Oh my face is fine.." Kurt rejected but Dave didn't listen to that. He shakes his head in disagreement.

"No. I can see the dried..blood." Dave says as his eyes widen. Seeing a bit of blood dried onto Kurt's lip and nose.

"Oh it's nothing, really." Kurt tried again but Dave wasn't having it. The drummer gets up.

Before Kurt could say anything else, the drummer hoisted Kurt up. He holds the blond bridal style.

Carrying Kurt up the stairs. The blond felt flustered and insecure about himself.

He wrapped his arms around Dave's neck. His head laid onto Dave's chest as he is being carried up the stairs.

"Hey. I'm not heavy am I..?" Kurt asked, his voice full of insecurity. Dave halted his steps once he reached the top of the stairs.

"What? No, honey. You aren't heavy. Who said that..?" Dave asks as he stared into Kurt's eyes.

"Courtney did." Kurt admitted. Dave huffed. But hid his anger with a smile. "hey, well she's wrong. You aren't heavy at all. In fact you're very light.."

Kurt ran his hands into the back of Dave's hair. Playing with the back of Dave's head as a smile rises across his face.

"I'm light really..?" Kurt asks,again. He needed to be  reassured.  Dave nods. "Mhm. But let's get you in the bathroom. So I can clean your face. Ok?"

Kurt nods his head timidly.