Info i guess \_( -~-)_/

K so I'm not really sure what to say cuz it's the first time I make an intro to these.

But oh well. I don't have commitment so here I am making another story that I'll probably end up dropping soon.

Also I'm gonna make another book soon with different ideas for stories that you can vote on.

—————

This story uses female pronouns- sorry gender neutral and male people.

Anyways. If you don't want to use yourself to be Y/n, you can use my OC or something. I remember I used to do that.

My OC is basically the picture at the top. (Credits to whoever made it. I have no clue why it's in my camera roll.)

But my OC is named Yuri Tarded (say it out loud)

Her height is 5'7. So she's pretty tall.

And I think that's it- oh. Right the name isn't actually Yuri Tarded. It's actually Michelle Strike. I just put Yuri Tarded as a joke- but use it if you want.

Balance Breathing:

Basically this power is pretty op, Y/n and the OC I'm putting (Micheal) are the only living beings who know about the breathing style. Originally I was gonna put Dragon's breathing, but I gave up on that idea.

So yeah the breathing style is op, but Y/n isn't- sure she's pretty strong but not completely op.

The breathing style actually enables her to use any type of breathing because all of the other styles kinda "live in harmony" in her or something.

In this story people are able to control 1-2 breathing styles. But even that is really hard, you have to have it in you.

Y/n would be like others, only able to control 2 at max but the only reason she has is because of her Balanced Breath.

Balanced breath is extremely hard to control and Micheal is also a user of it, he's the Yang, and she's the Yin. This is kinda why they bond in the story. Technically they are the same person but still the oposite in a way. Thats why he was the only one fit to care for the younger balance user.

It'll sort of be like this:

Balanced Breath: (insert breathing style): Third form: (insert one breathing form)

EX:

Balanced Breath: Water: Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought

And basically Micheal forced her to memorize a lot of the breathing styles.

But the most powerful breathing styles are the actual Balance forms, unfortunately there's only 3 from how op it is.(Also I just didn't feel like making more.) And both Micheal and Y/n have to agree with each other to use these techniques since he's the Yang. But most of the time Micheal doesn't allow her because it can cause mass destruction.

Balanced Breathing: first form: Cloned
(It makes you go really fast and because of how fast you're going, your opponent sees multiple clones of you. They don't know where you are and then you deliver the final blow to the neck.)

Balanced Breathing: Second form: Split Balance
(Visually, you split into 2 beings. One pure black male figure with white eyes, and one pure white female figure with black eyes. The two move in sync. They create mass destruction, and if they come together at the middle of the battle they put their right hand together and create a large explosion.)

Balanced Breathing: Third form: Judgement
(This is the strongest one. When this is activated it requires extreme focus, it brings the opponent to a gray place and a Yin&Yang symbol shows up. After a second, the halves separate and the room changes into half white and half black. Then two beings appear. One male, and one female. The female is pure white with Black eyes and the male is pure black with white eyes. Then they both touch the opponent's arm and then they die either peacefully of painfully depending on if they deserve it.)

Now her ability.

You know how Zenitsu has really good hearing? And how Tanjiro has a really good sense of smell?

Well, Y/n has a sort of ability that allows her to see others auras. It's basically a sixth sense. She wasn't born with it though, ever since she bonded with Micheal she'd trained hard to use the ability.

I pretty much stole this idea from Eeveelover_love in their story; Still Clouds. Their idea for this was really good and I'm sorry for copying this from your story. (Also I really recommend that you read it- it's so good. At some point when I was reading it I started crying.)

Anyways;
Red Aura: It means that they're a demon and it's aggressive.

Orange Aura: This means that they're a human but they're also aggressive or dangerous.

Yellow: means that the person is a human, and that they aren't dangerous at the moment, but is at the fine line of becoming dangerous.

Purple: The same as the Orange one- but a demon.

Pink: They are a demon but are completely harmless at the moment.

Green: Human, Also not a threat.

White: Usually when she has to make a decision, it appears and shows her what to choose.

Also she can use the transparent world- though it requires extreme focus. Y/n has a strange mark on her wrist ever since she was born. It was the yin symbol from the Yin&Yang sign. Micheal has the other half on his wrist too.

Lights, Camera, Action!

██ 20% *___*

███ 40% *___*

████ 60% *___*

█████ 80% *___*

██████ 100% *___*

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

🖤⃝🇷𓊈𒆜ɖʝ ȶɦǟռӄֆ 𒆜𓊉࿐☠️

|
|
|
|
|
|
V