≈chapter two≈

The Feder's residenceThe scene opens up to show a beautiful white mansion where the Feders reside

The scene opens up to show a beautiful white mansion where the Feders reside.

"Wow that's a gorgeous home"said lily
"Thank you"said Roxanne with a smile which Lily returned.

it pans in to show a beautifully decorated bedroom where a sleeping ember can be shown sleeping peacefully until a loud noice can be heard.A muffled but loud "finish him" can be heard from the outside of the bedroom door."throw him off the boat"Greg's voice can be heard screaming.

Ember woke up with a groan and sat up on the bed with a crazy bed hair and her pink pajamas with a sleepy look in her eyes.

"You still look as beautiful as ever"Aleksander whispered in her ear
"I look like shit" ember said bluntly
"Atleast your aware"said hazel,Greg and Keith as they overheard their conversation while ember just glared at them while they laugh.

Ember got up from her bed with her a blanket on and went into her bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Why is everything so aesthetically pleasing?"a one year called Aiden Edwards said with a adorable head tilt.
"He's so adorable can I have him?"ember whispered to Aleksander with big brown eyes, Alek turned away and replied in a hushed tone.
"Baby we can't do that"
"Why"ember asked with big teary eyes.
"Because he might have a family"alek said with chuckle.
Ember pouted while Aiden that heard there conversation blushed.

As ember finished brushing her teeth another one of Greg's scream can be heard "Keith save me!!"
Ember rolled her eyes as she exited her room to enter the organized living room where her two youngest brothers can be seen playing a video game.
"KO"
"can you guys turn that shit down" the younger boys turned slowly with fear in their eyes to see their older sister with a tired and straight faced look.

"She's scary when she is woken up involuntarily"Keith said with a shiver as he remembered being tasked with waking her up before he alarm and got a book to his face.
"I'm not that bad"ember said with her arms crossed.
While everyone that knows her turned to her with raised eyebrows.she huffs and turns back to the scene while her parents shakes their heads fondly and chuckles.

They turned quickly down the tv while em flopped on the sofa with a sigh."what is this game anyways?"she asked with a bored look."it's a game of survival."Keith said "you can even throw people off the boat"Greg said with an exited look"wowwwww"she said sarcastically adding an eye roll for dramatic effect. With another sigh em turned and looked at her father as he came in the living room on his phone screaming.

"You sigh a lot do you know that?"andre said with a teasing look.
"Fuck off"ember replied.
"Ember feder!!!!" Roxanne scolded.
"What he started it!!-"em stated with a pout
"Stop cursing there's children around"her mother replied while Andre snickered.
"Well it's not they haven't heard a curse word before"ember said with   rolled eyes .
"Welp she has a point"Sirius,Lenny and James said causing there wives and husband glare at them.