E X P A N D

Max arrives at school. "Finally I'm away from that asshole! Fucking hell- well now I have to go to class before I'm fucking late to my third period! Max runs down the halls, which seemed to expand endlessly. "What in the fuck, is that you doing this tall girl?!" Tall girl emerges from the walls and floats over to max " Teehee- I've been using my powers to expand the halls" "TALL GIRL STOP FUCKING WITH THE HALLS IM ALWAYS 2 PERIODS LATE" tall girl stares blankly, then bursts into laughter. "Who cares about your stupid class, just be absent for today- you could use the break." Max stomps to tall girls face and points at her" Tall girl- may you please stop fucking with the halls, pretty fucking please? We can always have fun after school okay?. Tall girl thinks for a moment, and suddenly grabs maxes arm, and sends magic energy to him. "HOLY SHIT WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TALL GIRL?!!! Tall girl smiles at max- "feel something different- maybe with your pants?. Max instantly looks down, only to see that his private area has increased in size. "TALL GIRL.....WHY DID YOU MAKE ME HARD??? Tall girl laughs " Hehe- your permanently hard for 24 hours!" Max grabs tall girl by her shirt. "Why would you do that!?" Tall girl smirks. "So you can fucking hang out with me today you dumb bitch- with that boner you'll be too embarrassed to go to school today. Suddenly Max hears footsteps, and he looks over his shoulder to see his crush Kayla walking down the hall. Max looks down to his large boner, and shrikes in fear" Tall girl, please unexpand my penis" Tall girl only laughs uncontrollably. Max kneels down pleading to her. " PLEASE UNEXPAND MY PENIS PLEASE!!!!" Max looks over to see his crush looking at him and then at his boner with a awkward silence. "So gross, it's so tiny" Kayla says, then she walks down the hall with a disgusted stare. Max freezes with a clenched fist. "I— uh- max is dumbfounded and his face turns bright red "That was so fucking embarrassing, you asshole" max says to tall girl, as he runs to the restroom with tears running down his face.