Chapter 2 orphan bre

Hi my name is kelly what's your name bre oh hi bre how old are u 14 why oh I'm 13 so why are u brought here she asked because my mom shot my dad and then shoot herself and now I'm all alone why are u here oh I'm sorry my mom didn't want me anymore so she though me out when I was 10 I've been living with my grandma but she died so now I'm alone just like u.i hope to get adopted one day me to kid but u know I don't think I ever am bre don't tell her dat one of the other girls said we all have out people and there looking for us now she told the girl where do I sleep on the bottom bunk next to bre oh while I get settled in bre would u take me on a tour of the house sure boom the door slammed open the boys ran in the room spray painting the door and the girls expect one of the boys had grabbed bre and they ran off together.
(Kelly's pov)
Omg where are they taking her.dont worry that's bre boyfriend they all ways run off somewhere well gully when are they coming back just wait 5 4 3 2 1 the door open and bre is dragged in by ms.heylard and don't come out agin yes mama bre said are u ok yeah so what I got caught who cares bre ran off some place
Bre
Ok it's time to look pretty this might be the day I get adopted why are u getting all fancy jelly asked because today is the day I get adopted oh yes maybe me to yeah she said I can't Waite till see my new moms face.