V

CHAPTER FIVE

"UNKNOWN."

🪐🪐🪐

⚠️Warning: Mention of Mental and physical Abuse.

DAY SIX OF my mom setting me up on another blind date with one of her friend's son.

And that's how I ended up here, leaning my cheek on the palm of my hand as I slowly sip the expensively tasteless drink that my date ordered.

I couldn't hear anything but I knew he was talking by the way his mouth was constantly opening and closing.

I went to five blind dates this month, but none of them could compete with my sixth date who was literally a blabbering machine.

Since the time I arrived here, he kept talking and wouldn't let me speak or order anything and I ended up drinking this lemonless lemonade.

I lost my shit when he started being a hypocrite.

"I don't understand why woman nowadays don't even listen to their partners and just cheat around like whor-"

"Mr.Kang, I'm sorry I have to leave now."

I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence while pretending to be sad.
I quickly stood up and left without letting him utter a single word.

I sighed upon finally getting out of the cafe. I looked at the time and saw that I still had 10 minutes left until the duration of the date ends.

I was shocked that I managed to keep my cool for 50 minutes while being with a hypocrite. I'm sure I would have broke his pretty nose if I had stayed there a little longer.

I got in the car along with my personal bodyguard, Mr.Lee, then I told him to take me to the Starfield Library in Gangnam. It was a 45 minutes ride from Seoul National University till there.

I greeted Mrs.Kim, the librarian, then made my way to my usual spot.

I was in the middle of searching the book I usually read but then my phone vibrated indicating that I had received a message.

I put the book on the table then checked my phone.

It was a message from  Jake, my professional detective friend.  

PERSON INFORMATION

NAME: PARK JIMIN

AGE: 25

SEX: MALE

OCCUPATION: CEO OF PARK INC.

FAMILY INFORMATION

LIVES IN THE PARK RESIDENCE.

FATHER: PARK MYUNGSOO (FORMER PRESIDENT OF PARK INC.)

MOTHER: UNKNOWN

BROTHER: PARK JIHOON (STUDYING ABROAD)

PAST INFORMATION