IX

"CHAPTER NINE"

" FIERCE."

🪐🪐🪐

"SHE PASSED OUT due to high dose of Benzodiazepine. It seems that she consumed those pills after so long and took an excessive amount, so there was a possibility that she might pass out. You don't have to worry much, she'll wake up soon. And I suggest you to not ask her about what happened, atleast not right after she wakes up."

"Thank you Doctor."

The middle-aged woman broke down into tears as she fell onto the chair.

"How could I be so blind? I'm so so blind...that I didn't even notice my own daughter suffering on her own. Oh, what kind of a mother I am ?Who couldn't even take care of her own child?"

The older man patted her shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself, Y/N wouldn't like seeing you like this. All she wanted was for us to not worry, please don't blame yourself honey. Let's go to her ward, the nurse said we can visit her now."

The old couple slowly entered the patient's ward.

Mrs.Shin couldn't control her emotions as she burst out into tears after witnessing her daughter's lifeless body lying on the bed.

"I've already sent people to search for her. I still can't believe she was able to break into our house even with such a tight security system I had set for Y/N."

The Father stated with sadness clear in his voice.

"We have to do something real quick Hyunjae, please, I beg you, don't let her get away this time."

Mrs.Shin whispered loud enough for her husband to hear while holding onto Y/N's cold hands tightly.

The door to the ward opened startling the couple.

A man in a suit with a well-built physique, broad shoulders and glasses slowly made his way to the old couple.

"Mr.Shin, Mrs.Shin. How is Miss Y/N's Condition?"

Both of them sighed as Mr.Shin shook his head sadly as a response.

This man was none other than Taeho, Mr.Shin's Personal assistant and manager.

"We tried to collect CCTV footages from the boundaries and entry of the residence but it seems like she didn't left any stone unturned. She has hacked all of our security systems. We have already checked and reset the system."

"She can't live with us, we failed to protect her. I failed to protect my own child...I..-I'm the worst mother. We can't keep her with us now Hyunjae, atleast not now. That monster knows everything about the security system."

Mrs.Shin panicked as she holds her head with her hands.

Mr. Shin tried to calm her as Taeho couldn't do anything else then look at the couple sympathetically.

"We can't keep her with any of your family members too, she already found out about them in the past. The only way to Protect Miss Y/N is to keep her with someone who didn't have a connection with Miss Y/N in the past."

"I think I do know someone we can keep Y/N with until all of this mess is resolved. "

Mrs.Shin stated as both the males looked at her with anticipation in their eyes.

"I recently set her up on a blind date with Myungsoo's son, Park Jimin, and the both of them seem to be comfortable with each other too. Park Jimin is the only reliable person who didn't have any connections with Y/N in the past so I don't think she has any idea about him."