Changes

Eva POV

As she slowly opened her eyes, Eva all of a sudden remembered where she was upon looking at the giant white wolf she was sleeping on. " Oh my Gosh", she gasped waking up Tom, he yawned opening his big mouth showing his canines and rolling over on his side giving Eva relaxed look.

" Its almost 8:30, I'm a half hour late for work ! "

She stood up and looked around not knowing which direction led back to her house, Tom stood up shaking out his fur and licking the side of her face. " Tom I have to get back home and get ready for work, I'll get a strike or get fired if I don't show up on Time", she said looking at him panicked. He bent down letting her hop on his back and he took off full speed into the morning light that shined down through the trees, when they came to the river Tom raised his head up checking for any other wolf scents but smelled none.

They got to her backyard and Eva jumped off his back and ran into the house to change for work and fix her self up some, while Tom went around the side of the house and shifted back into his human form and put on some spare clothes he kept in his car.

Tom's POV

Tom went inside Eva's house and sat on the couch waiting for her to come out from the back. He felt good this morning having spent the night out under the stars with his mate, if only she remembered that she was now his Luna and didn't have to work in his store anymore. He smiled a bit, his funny little mate rushing for a job she didn't have to worry about.

Eva came out from her bedroom in her work uniform ready to head out the door when Tom walked up to her, she was a bit taken back since she mostly saw him in wolf form the whole night, it felt weird seeing the human version.

" Eva you don't have to go into work, sit and let me make you some breakfeast  then after that I have something to show you", he said leading her into the kitchen. " Tom I'm fine, plus I need to get to work, if I'm late I'll be fired and I still have to finish paying off this house so I must go".

Tom pulled her close to him so their bodies touched sending warm vibes up his body, " Eva, you are now the Luna and mate to me, the Alpha, you don't have to worry about money or having to work anymore, I'll take care of you. The Luna's job is to be there for her pack and mate and when we have pups, you'll be able to stay home and take care of them."

Eva looked up at him with sincere eyes, " Tom I know you care a lot about me but I still want to do some things for myself, I've been depending on others for way too long and now its my time to explore new things. I still want to be your mate and Luna but if I quit my job right away and start hanging out with you then people will start to get suspicious and start talking about me".

Tom knew that she was nervous about just dropping everything and putting herself into his care but he knew that he would have to take things slow with her, this was a lot for her to take in along with moving to a new town.

" Ok Eva if you insist then I'll let you continue to work at the Thrift Store to pay off your house but just so you'll know the manager is one of my most entrusted pack members and she will be keeping an eye on you at work along with some of my warriors that will occasionally come by the store, I have to keep my mate safe, I don't want anything to happen to you." he said rubbing the side of her face. 

" Tom I'll be fine and when I finish paying off the house then I'll put it up for sale and move in with you, Ok".

Tom agreed with her decision and bent down to her level since he was much taller, he wanted to feel his love's lips upon his, to take in her scent as they breathed on another's soul. He leaned in his breath becoming heavy as she leaned in close too as their lips made sudden contact, waves of heat passed through both of them as the kiss deepened. Tom ran his large hands down her petite sides feeling her body shiver in pleasure at his touch, Eva reached her hands up as they slid over his broad shoulders.

He couldn't help but moan at the contact with his mate, the way she felt so soft and delicate like a little doll and her scent so sweet and warm like berries and honey. He kept the kiss going as a deep moan rumbled from his chest surprising Eva making her open her eyes and pull back slightly.

" Are you ok love," he asked holding her face in his hands. She looked up at him catching her breath, " Yes, I'm fine, its just that, that was my first kiss and it was way better than I thought it would be and totally unexpected," she breathed out.

Tom was surprised, not only had he waited for his mate all these years but she was pure and untouched and that made him want her more. It felt great to know that since she was a virgin their bond would be stronger since they both were never connected to anyone else.

Eva's POV

Eva looked into Tom's blue eyes as her hands off his shoulders down his muscled arms feeling the contours of his body, she felt more connected to him now more than ever. She knew that it was there bond strengthening and when they mate it will be completely unbreakable.

" I think I should be getting to work now," she said softly while Tom wrapped his arms back around her. " I don't want you to go now," he whispered while resting his forehead on hers.

Eva looked up into his eyes that were now turning gold, his wolf's emotions were taking over and he didn't want his mate to leave him. She pulled away slowly and got her bag off the table started to walk to the door while Tom followed close behind her. When she got outside and walked to her car, Tom came up behind her holding her close to him, " Just promise me that you'll be careful", he said kissing the side of her face.

" I promise," she said pulling away and opening her car door. She got in, started the car and pulled out of the driveway while looking back at Tom smiling at her and waving as she waved back and drove off down the road.

Tom's POV

Tom was still a little apprehensive about Eva still going to work but he didn't want to just come in and start ruling her life, he wanted her to still have her independence and be happy so he let her do what she desired.

He mind linked with his Beta Mark, " Mark where are you ?" he said in his serious Alpha tone.

" I'm at the pack house Alpha, what do you need,' he asked nervous.

" Gather all the warriors and trackers that were on patrol last night, in my office, we have some serious issues to discuss. I'll be there in 10 minutes".

" Yes, Alpha" he responded.

Tom closed the link, got in his car and sped off to the pack house. Somebody has a lot of explaining to do, how could a rouge get this far on his territory and also that close to his mate. If he found out who was responsible, he was going to make sure they were punished either by losing their rank or getting kicked out of the pack.

#JustWriteIt