Together Again

Eva's Pov

Feeling a light warmth over her face, Eva opened her eyes to be meet by the crystal blue one's of her mate. She had forgotten how it was to wake up with Tom beside her, these past 3 months had been hard on her mentally and physically, so many times she wished Tom was there to soothe her and now he was.

" Morning Love," he said kissing her lips as his hand slid down her side and onto her belly, " And good morning to you too, Pup", he said as he slid the covers back to reveal her 3 month baby bump.

" Morning Tom, I hope you slept well, sorry I had to get up many times during the night. This baby feels like he's getting bigger everyday and sometimes I have the weirdest cravings during the night but some of the stuff I crave I can't afford to splurge on since I've been having to save my money," she said sitting up in bed. She knew that she was also risking the baby's health by not going to an OB/GYN , in fear of them finding out that what she carried wasn't completely human. Since Tom was the baby's father, it would be more werewolf than human because it now carried the Alpha Gene and Tom's bloodline went all the way back to ancient times so it was important that it continue on to keep the bloodline strong.

" Love it's ok, I'm here now and I'm going to make sure that you and our pup receive the best medical treatment possible. As soon as we get home, I'll have chef fix you all healthy pregnancy dishes along with anything thing you crave and I'll even have a special doctor flown in to help monitor your pregnancy so our pup will be born healthy without complications ".

Eva smiled at his reply, never did someone care for her so much to the point of going out of their way to make sure she was taken care of . She was suddenly snapped out of her daze when there was a knock at the door, "Eva, girl it's time to get up, you have to get to work early today", it was Mr. Maddison. Eva jumped out of bed and ran to the door opening it a bit so he wouldn't see Tom, " Yes, I know Mr. Maddison, I'll be there in 30 minutes," she said in a hurried tone then closed the door. She turned around seeing Tom slip on a pair of sweatpants that laid on the end of the bed. " Baby you know how I feel about you working and now that your carrying our little one, it's just not safe for a pregnant Luna to be doing hard work in public where all sorts of dangers lurk, Plus today I'm taking you back home so there is no need for you to go into to work," He said pulling her into his embrace.

" Tom I know, I'm just going to finish this last day of work then I'll meet you at the forest edge later on tonight ok." she said rubbing the side of his face. He took in a deep breath then agreed, " Ok, but I'm going have a couple of my trackers stop in to check on you during the day, I don't want nothing to happen to my family while I'm not around".

Eva gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she gathered her clothes and left out the room and headed to the bathroom to get ready. She looked in the mirror then realized she hadn't had any breakfeast yet but decided she could just wait until lunch instead. After she finished getting herself ready, she grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and left out the door to her car. She was glad that her and Tom had talked things out last night and that he was here for her, now if only it could be that easy between her and the pack.

Tom's POV

He didn't like the idea of Eva working but thought that since she had been doing it these past months, there wouldn't be nothing wrong with one last day, plus with her determined spirit he knew that she would have just went anyway. He decided that he would go for a hunt in the surrounding woods since he hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday. He opened the window and looked around to make sure everything was clear, as soon as he hit the ground he took off running to the forest. Once in the woods he shifted into his wolf and ran off deeper into the forest, after a few minutes of running he came to a small clearing with the sunlight shining through the trees. It felt so relaxing in this spot, the warm rays off sun warming his body, he sat and laid down enjoying this moment.