Danganronpa:goodbye despair

Well, after Junko's death, the world fell into chaos... despair spread everywhere. But she left behind a plan to continue her legacy in the form of computer program of herself. After seeing the state the world was left in, her AI, called Monaca, decided to take her plan of despair further. One day, a bunch of students with mental disorders are kidnapped and put on a island, known as Towa City. Monaca plans on using them for her despairing plan as she wants to be the new despair... like Junko once was...

Well, the students soon discover they have all been given a terminal illness known as the Despair Disease. They begin falling into despair and all start attacking one another. Junko's final killing game, known as The Final Killing Game or The Tragedy, begins on this island that once was home to Hope's Peak Academy's sister school. The game was set up by Monaca, who intended to cause the end of it all... and take the title of The Ultimate Despair. All while this is happening... the AI of Junko Enoshima watches over the game... just waiting, biding her time....

Well, as the bodies begin to pile up, the students of Hope's Peak Academy, the remnants of Despair have one more trick up their sleeve... that being Junko Enoshima herself, the Ultimate Despair and the mastermind behind this entire killing game. She has brought back her sister, Mukuro Ikusaba, who the Ultimate Despair had convinced to join her. However, Monaca, the one who had kidnapped the class, was secretly controlling everything from the shadows, and now that Monaca is aware that her plan has failed, she flees with an army of Monokumas...

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Now this chapter is what we call absolute bullshit