Danganronpa:killing harmony

Well, after the events of Ultra Despair Girls, the surviving remnants of despair are captured by Future Foundation and kept in a secret facility, called the Hope's Peak Reserve Course. They face constant monitoring by their captors, all while trying to redeem themselves. One day, they learn about the killing game taking place in the fictional world called "The Killing Game." They are given one option to escape... participate in the game. At the same time, the Ultimate Analyst, Junko's... twin... or so she claims... Junko has taken over the world as the new Mastermind...

Well, the killing game takes place on a space station called the Hope's Peak Academy Special Course. The surviving remnants of despair have been put in a simulation of the school in which they once attended. The killing game is started by Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, whose lies about his talent and mysterious nature makes him difficult to trust. The remnants of despair work with the remnants of Hope's Peak that are trapped inside the killing game to escape their virtual prison and stop Junko's plan once again and restore peace to the world.

------------------------------------------>

Woah what the heck even Junko believed Kokichi's lie about being the mastermind