Another Dare.... Yay.....

[Me]: We have another dare..... Yay...

Claws: This is a dare for Mel and Masky. This is revenge for Glitch by the way. Mel and Masky have to kiss!

[Me]: Let's get this over with.... *goes to dining room where Masky, Hoody and Toby are* Toby, Hoody, can Masky and I be alone for a minute...? We need to talk.

Toby and Hoody: Ok *leaves*

Glitch and Claws: *hides in the doorway with a camera and phone recording the dare*

Masky: What's up?

[Me]: We have a dare...

Masky: What's th-

[Me]: *kisses Masky* That was the dare......

Masky: .... *blushing*

[Me]: Talk to you later *turns around to see Glitch and Claws recording the dare* You guys suck! *starts running after them*

Claws: *runs away laughing*

Glitch: *laughs before teleporting into her phone and goes to Ben's room to hide* Hey, can I hide from Mel in here?

Ben: Sure. Wanna play video games with me?

Glitch: Sure.

Claws: *runs to Toby's room* Gotta hide somewhere, but where?

[Me]: *runs silently after claws first to get the camera* Where can she be....? Duh, Toby's room! *quietly heads to Toby's room*

Claws: Mel's coming! Where do I hide?!? *hides in Toby's closet as far as she can*

[Me]: *silently goes into Toby's room, then locking the door so that I can hear Claws trying to leave* Come out, come out where ever you are Claws. I know you're in here~ *checks under the bed* Not under the bed, so you must be in the- *opens closet* closet! Hm.... *reaches in and grabs an arm* Ha!

Claws: No! Please don't hurt me...

[Me]: I'm just gonna take this.... *grabs camera and runs off*

Claws: Awww, Glitch and I don't get any black mail on Mel....!

Glitch: *still hiding in Ben's room*

[Me]: *runs back to get Glitch's phone to delete the video* Yes!! No blackmail for Claws and Glitch!! *does happy dance*

LJ: Why are you so happy? *chuckles*

[Me]: Just cause *nervously laughs*

LJ: Then you won't mind showing me the phone and camera.

[Me]: There's nothing on them. Besides, these are Claws' and Glitch's stuff. I was just getting these for them.

LJ: Alright. *laughs before disappearing*

[Me]: That was too close.... Okay, just gotta delete the video on Glitch's phone really quick.... Okay! Done with that... Now I gotta hide the camera. *goes to my room and hides the camera before going to Ben's room* Yo Ben, have you seen Glitch? She left her phone near the kitchen!

Ben: Yeah, she's in here. Come on in!

[Me]: *Walks in* Here's your phone Glitch. *smiles when I hand Glitch her phone before walking out* No black mail for Claws and Glitch any more!! Now to get my revenge on both of them!