will he love me

Mario was walking around the mushroom kingdom talking to someone on his phone before Peach stops him "I gotta go bye!" He said hanging up the phone "Hi Peach" he said as Peach smiled.

Hi Mario do you think you could go to the kong kingdom for me? They have some fruits I need, I have a list of everything" Peach said giving a piece of paper to Mario.

Mario thought about it for a moment before giving a thumbs up "Sure thing princess I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone!"

Peach smiled hugging Mario "Oh thank you I'll make sure you get a reward for this" Mario smiled and nods before going to his house grabbing some things for his journey before realizing something sighing "I'm most certainly running into him when I get there," he said than finished packing his bag.

Once Mario had everything he needed he set off on his adventure it took him a couple of hours to get there after finding some quick shortcuts he stared at the door taking a deep breath "Here we go-a" he said knocking on the door as a Kong opened the door looking around seeing no one "down here big guy."

The Kong looks down seeing Mario "Oh hey man what are you here for?" Mario pulled out a piece of paper looking at everything before handing the paper to the Kong.

The Kong looks at the paper "Donkey Kong might know some of these come on" Mario sighs softly following the Kong as they drove to Dk's place once Mario jumped off the Kong drove away spreading dust all over him sneezing the moment the dust touched him.

"That was awesome," he said walking up the stairs and then knocking on the door hearing some noise inside "I'm coming I'm coming hang on" Mario waited outside sighing softly as Dk opened the door Seeing Mario "Hey..." He said showing his teeth "Hey Donkey Kong Princess Peach needs some stuff and I was told you know where they are."

Dk snagged the paper from Mario looking at it and reading the paper "I see my dad has some of this stuff but dragonfruit I never heard of it" he said pushing past Mario.

Mario rubbed his arm following Dk running after him before jumping on his back holding on for his dear life as Dk stopped a few times "Are you done riding my back?" Mario laughed "And get left behind? No-a thanks I just want to get this stuff and go" Dk smirked and started running around trying to get Mario to fall off as Mario screams bloody murder.

Dk laughed at Mario as he continued to run "You better hold on shortie!" He yelled climbing the mountain to his dad's temple "Are you trying to-a get me killed!?" Mario yelled holding onto his fur and tie.

Dk smirked continuing to climb as Mario held onto him with his eyes shut Dk only moved his eyes staring at Mario "You can open your eyes now shortie" Dk said as Mario slowly opened his eyes seeing the beauty of the kingdom he didn't get to take in its scenery "wow... oh um how much farther are we?"

Dk grabs a loose rock by accident almost falling as Mario ripped some fur off making Dk yelp in pain "The heck man!" Mario looked at the fur and then at Dk "Sorry it can grow back right?"

Dk rolls his eyes as he continued climbing and soon enter the temple "You are lucky I like having you around" Mario blushed a little bit "Well what's stopping you?" He said trying to change the subject.

Dk laughed "Well for starters I'll lose my little ragdoll and my dad is starting to like you," he said walking around with Mario still on his back "Do you want me to get off?" He asked as Dk thought for a bit "Nah it's like your a lady in distress."

Mario got angry "I'm not a lady or in distress," he said getting down from DK's back "To prove it I'll walk from now on!"

Dk smirked "Alright you're legs funeral... lady," he said as Mario started cursing Dk out in Italian he also scared Dk a little bit "Wow."