monkey racing

⚠️Little bit of smut & sexual language warning⚠️

After what happened on that tree both Dk and Mario stayed quiet for a long time Mario mostly looked at the map while Dk swung around in the trees the jungle was silent but calm and peaceful silence.

Mario would take small glances at Dk shaking his head as he continued reading the map and then his surroundings.

"So if we're west then it would be best to go south" he whispered to himself mostly mumbling under his breath.

Dk didn't like the mumbling and hung upside down in front of him "Do you always mumble like an idiot? Cause it's getting annoying" Mario looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Says the guy who talks too much and yaps about everything," Mario said as Dk snagged the map from him "Hey! Give that back Dk!"

"Nope not happening little shit," he said walking off "We're doing it my way from now on so you better keep up!"

Mario watched Dk run off going after him as he could "This isn't a race dickhead!" He yelled while Dk laughed "Now it is!"

The boys kept running and Mario soon got in front of Dk forgetting about the map and pushing past some bushes and leafs.

As he made it to a field of blocks and bricks looking around stopping in his track "Wow" he said seeing some old art in a hallway as he was about to touch it.

Dk showed up on time and stopped him "It's best not to touch this stuff," he said as Mario looked at him nodding "So how far are we from the next fruit?"

Dk looked around sniffing the air "Maybe a mile, maybe more but you look like you have something else on your mind" he said as Mario looked at the art again "How old is it?"

Dk looked at the art as well walking down the run-down hall while Mario followed close by "I'm not fully sure but I would have to say somewhere about 300 to 500 years old."

Mario was shocked at this information "And how old are you?" Dk chuckled bumping into Mario "I'm 42 and you? Since you are asking my age" Mario chuckled as well pushing his face away.

"I'm 25 you big monkey" Dk laughed "I'm older than you shortie!" Mario slapped his arm as Dk ran off "Just because I'm 25 doesn't mean I'm short!" He yelled running after him.

As the two argued with each other they got closer to the next fruit soon they calmed down taking deep breaths and looking around "You are not going to get captured by a plant again are you?"

Mario had asked still catching his breath as Dk laughed looking at him "Only if you don't have a panic attack" Mario chuckled before getting picked up "But seriously don't have another panic attack please."

Dk said shocking Mario a little bit "I won't, I promise" he said before being put back down "Is the big ape caring about me?" Dk growled, "I'll kill you if you don't shut up."

Mario smirked, "Why because someone like you isn't the one doing the teasing?" Dk pushed Mario on his butt "As you could tease me"

Mario stared at Dk glaring at him while rubbing his butt "I have a list of stuff I could tease you with~" Dk looked at Mario sweating a little bit.

"You don't mean that...right?" he asked smiling nervously as Mario just made an evil little smile "How about we start with the day we first met...hmmm?"

Dk rolled his eyes going up to the fruit with Mario behind him "Alright let's start with how you practically threw yourself into the ring and started dancing to your song that was made about you."