Chapter 3

I woke up and saw Wilbur I waved at him! I ran to him, hugging him.

W- Hey Y/n!, how are you?

I smiled.

Y- I'm doing well! Wilbur would you like to go to the woods?

W- Sure! i dont have anything to do right now anyways.

wilbur followed,hugging you tightly, talking about you

W- your really pretty,i really like you. i mean it.

Y- thank you! your quite handsome, gosh i love nature.

W- theres something i love more then nature.

Y- whats that?

Wilbur looks at you before looking at the trees.

W- Well, theres this one girl who i like,their smart,kind,funny,wholesome,pretty.

he says looking at you smiling,you hug him.

W- im here for you always.i will protect you no matter what,i love you alot.

he says,smiling. He made you feel safe,happy, appreciated.

Y- Wilbur, i love you so so much,thank you for being with me.

[ crying cuz no one cares for me like this, i want you to feel happy,appreciated.not like how i am. if your seeing this, the author cares abt you sm. so does wilbur okay? im so proud of you, ilysm. i may not know you but your the best, remember that okay? your loved sm. your the best. your perfect, dont let anyone treat you how you dont wanna okay? your supposed to be treated with love, remember im always here for you.author out<3]

W- Anytime, your the best y/n, i want you to know that.

you started to tear up by those words,no one has even cared this much for you.

Y- i love you too. i realized, your the person i need,im so grateful for you in my life.

W- please dont cry, i dont wanna see you cry.ever, i would have blown up this nation if you didnt exist.your the best.please remember that. Now lets go to my base okay? ill get you something to eat.

quackitys pov.

i overheard their conversation in the woods, he cares for her so much. they deserve each other. it made me cry honestly, quackity your a big man. her brother, you shouldn't stop them. i knew what had to be done.

i headed to wilburs base.opening the door, i saw him hugging Y/n.

Q- Wilbur can you come outside, i would like to have a chat with you.

W- Okay, coming.

wilbur exited his house.

W- look, im sorry for talking to her, i know i shouldn't, im so-

i stopped him. holding his shoulder.

Q- no, your right, i was being to overprotective. Wilbur, you both are meant for each other, im not stopping you guys, you guys are so cute, Please, just dont break her heart.

W- Quackity, this means so much to me. Thank you.

wilbur hugs me, he lets go.

Q- Yeah man, I wanna talk to Y/n.

W- Yeah,sure no problem.

a few minutes later Y/n comes out.hugging me.

Y- Quackity, thank you so so much, your the best big brother ever.

Q- Yeah,look all i just wanted was for you to be happy, now i know im not the best,But take care of wilbur for me okay?

Y- no, of course. i love you big bro. your the best.

she hugs me.

Q- Now hey, dont get to emotional, i dont wanna be crying too.

she laughs and i smilied.

Q- i gotta go, goodbye!

i waved and left, i felt happy.

Your pov.

i headed back inside. wilbur listening to music and dancing, i laughed.

W- whats so funny?

Y- im sorry, nothing.

W- Well, i got you food earlier, Oh, quackity also said you could stay here.

Y- thats amazing! thankfully you have 2 beds.

W- No what do you mean?, tommy is using it, he took it, its fine we can share.

Y- No, im fine, i would rather sleep on the floor.

W- Please?.

Y- fine whatever.

W- yes! uh.i mean. just eat your fucking food i dont know.

Y- have you ate yet?

W- its night, we spent the whole evening in the woods, i just realized. Oh yeah! i did. im gonna watch you eat.

Y- Okay.

i ate and headed to bed with wilbur.