Chapter 40 (season 3) : "Nice catch spike head"

Summer break was officially starting for the fairies of Alfea, and they were all celebrating it in their dorms by packing their suitcases and telling each other's plans for the next month. And the winx were no exception. Since Musa and Flora and Layla were spending the first part of the break at Alfea they had decided to help their friends pack and carry their things to the school's bus stop. However, it was no surprise to anyone that in the end the flatmate that needed their help the most was their favorite blond princess.

The sun fairy was having a difficult time choosing which outfit would go in which suitcase, one destined for her time at her mother's and the other for her stay in the royal palace with her father. A few minutes ago, Musa had made the terrible mistake of suggesting that she just divide her things in two and choose her outfits based on what she'd end up with. That had quickly created a whole argument between the two fairies, since Stella thought the idea was preposterous and contrary to her values as a lover of fashion. Layla and Flora had decided to stay silent during the whole debate and instead silently fold up the clothes that were already chosen in their rightful suitcase.

After a lot of back and forth and hesitation, Stella and the girls were finally on their way to the bus stop. Each of them carried a bag. While Stella and Layla carried the heavier clothes bags, Musa and Flora had the honor of transporting her four slightly smaller makeup bags, beauty product bags, jewelry bags, and schoolbooks' bags. Flora tried not to comment on the fact that Stella's book bag was the smallest. She wanted to avoid starting another argument since they had almost reached their goal.

Many people (who probably did not have six bags to meticulously pack like their blond friend) were already waiting outside for the bus to arrive and saying goodbyes to the few students that were staying. In the middle of the crowd, they quickly spotted Bloom and Tecna and quickly made their way towards them. As they approached their position, they finally noticed that the girls and other students around them were being handed papers by their history teacher.

"Sir, good morning!" Stella loudly greeted him before they had even dropped the suitcases on the floor." He nodded towards her in answer and quickly handed each of them the same paper Bloom and Tecna were holding.

"Good morning, I see you have a group of servants to help you carry your luggage, your highness." Flora chuckled lightly at his words. And stella only smiled unashamedly back. The girl might have been a bit spoiled, but she knew how to take a joke.

When it was her turn to take the paper, flora felt the subtle brush of Dimitri's finger's against her own. And she hoped that no one noticed the small blush that overpowered her cheeks. She tried to quickly focus back on the conversation happening around her before someone noticed her spacing out.

"These are magical forms that you have to fill up before the end of summer break. You need to fill them with the information asked and sign so that you can come back as third year students next year. As soon as you sign, the information will automatically appear in our records and the new list of schoolbooks and school supplies will appear on the back of the paper. I would recommend that you take care of it as quickly as possible so that you have time to buy everything before the start of classes." He said those last words of advice by pointedly looking at Stella that had already carelessly folded up the paper into a ball and had thrown it in one of her huge bags. Dimitri rolled his eyes in exasperation before going to see another group of girls that had just come out of the main building. But he walked past Flora's side and brushed his arm and hand discreetly against hers as a silent "see you later".

The girls quickly moved on to a new topic of conversations.

"Hey, Bloom, Tecna, do you need any help moving your bags? We just finished moving all of Stella's stuff." Musa offered kindly to the girls. While Tecna seemed to have already done everything since all her suitcases were on the ground right next to her, Bloom's two big suitcases were nowhere in sight.