janitors closet

This is my first smut so it might not be the best sorry
Tw: SMUT, CURSING, DEGRADING

A usual boring Monday just like every Monday. But this Monday was different. A new student would be joining us... I don't know his name and I really don't want to know. Apparently he got expelled from his old school for...putting someone in the hospital. I mean I don't really care to be honest.

Suddenly I was snapped out of day dreaming when the class room door opened showing a handsome looking boy. I've never seen him around. Is he new? OH SHIT ITS THE NEW STUDENT (no shit.) Mr. Edson told him to introduce himself "I'm Miles, I'm 16, and if you try to fight me I will fuck you up"

The words sent chills to my spine. It got me turned on for some weird reason. I was looking around and saw ruby saying how she would fuck him. Ruby is a slut (you act like you aren't one too tf?) I just rolled my eyes and kept drawing. Miles walked to the seat next to mine and said "may I sit here princess?" I said "uh yeah sure" moving my bookbag of from the chair while blushing. "Ya know you look very lonely" he said "ok? I like being lonely asshole" I said in a annoyed tone "my number is ***,***,*****" he whispered to me "I'm not gonna call you." I said annoyed . I had to get away from him so I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom but in reality I wanted to smoke a cigarette.

Right after I said that I heard a raspy voice say "may I go too sir?" I turned around and saw Miles take a hall pass. After we both left the class I ran to the janitors closet but I guess Miles beat me there. He found my stash of cigarettes and were smoking them " you have horrible taste in cigarettes princees" he says " what the fuck do you want?." You say almost yelling. You look down and see Miles has a boner "you." He says before interrupting you with a kiss. You wanted to slap him but instead you melted in his kiss. "Wanna fuck?" He says pulling away from the kiss. Before you could say anything he pulled you in for another kiss while rubbing your clit underneath your skirt.

You started moaning in between the kisses while you could feel smirks pop up on Miles face. "Are you a virgin?" He asked. " n-no." You say sternly. "Ya know virgins get wet so easily...and your panties are already soaked princess" he says. You stand there in shock. How does he know that?... (cuz he's a pro fucker dumbass) "can I take your virginity?" He says in a raspy voice "mhhm" you say "use your words slut." Somehow that turned you on even more. "Yes y-you can take my virginty." You say while he is still rubbing your clit. " good girl" he says.

He starts to unzip his pants revealing his cock. You couldn't stop staring at it. It was huge. "what's wrong" he asks "y-y nothing" you say being lost for words. He starts to tease you by putting his middle finger in you. You let out a slight moan while he let's out a chuckle. He starts curling his finger in you making you squirm around. He then adds another finger making you moan even louder. He suddenly stops giving you a chance to breath. He then allignes his pre cum tip to your entrance. "Please be gentle with me" you say. He just looks at you and smiles. He starts thrusting In you slowly. It was hard to adjust to his hard member. You whined vigorously and Miles had a concerned look on his face. Eventually your cunt adjusted to his member and the feeling of pain got replaced with the feeling of pleasure. You started letting out lengthy moans while Miles kissed your neck.

He keept on going at the same pace. " f-faster" you say while he speeds up the pace. He starts grunting lowly while you start moaning loudly but he's quick to cover your mouth. "Fuck" he moans as he feels your walls clenching around his cock. "Mi-miles I feel funny" you say "that means you gotta cum darling" he says still thrusting into you hard. "Cum for me princess" you starting cumming on his member and he fills you up with his warm juices. He them puts you down and starts helping you get dressed. You could barley walk but he could walk just fine. He put your arm over your shoulder and helped you get back to class. Ruby had anger in her eyes suspecting something. After you guys went to go sit back down you guys would pass notes all class long until the bell ringed. "You were good today princess." He says "not bad yourself Fairchild" teasing him back. Before you guys left class he gave you a kiss on the lips making your whole body flutter with butterflies. Are you falling for the fairchild? (Yes dumbass)

I honestly hope that you guys enjoyed this story. It's my first smut and I want you guys to be honest. Was it good or did it suck ass. It's most likely the second choice but I js know some kinky hoe's are gonna rate it an 11/10. Ok that's all bye pookies💋

Word count: 921