makeout

Tw: none that I'm aware of

Miles and i were making out on his bed as usual. He always loved making out and wouldn't miss it for the world. He would get super mad and annoyed if something disturbed him while he was leaving sloppy kisses all the way to your chest. But today he really fucked it up.

We were making out as usual and after we pulled apart to breath he pulled out some coke (ew.) He asked if you wanted some but you politely declined his offer "more for me" he said as he shrugged. He took his computer mouse and started crushing the pills into a powder like substance. He then took a card scraping it on the table to form a pile of coke. He bent over and snorted the white substance.

You were mad. You told him drugs are going to fuck up his life one day but he didn't care. He continued to make out with you and he kept on taking breaks in between to snort some more of that white substance. At first you were fuming but now you just have to deal with it.

While you two were making out flora came inside Miles room with no warning "mi I'm hungry" she said while rubbing her tummy. She was supposed to be asleep but I guess she woke up. "Flora hunny go to the kitchen and I'll be right there to make you tomato soup?" You say in a sweet tone. "OK y-" she says while being cut off by Miles. "GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY" he says yelling. He never acts like this towards flora. I saw tears form in her eyes. She then ran down stairs crying.

I tried going after her but Miles pinned me down to the bed. "LET ME GO" you say angrily. "WHATEVER FUCK YOU Y/N" he says yelling while you run downstairs to catch flora.

You find her crying next to the counter. You go to her and hug her giving her kisses on the head while she still cries on your chest. "Why does miles hate me" she asks breaking my heart. "He doesn't hate you flora he's just a little mad tonight" I say reassuring her everything will be ok. "Are you sure y/n" she asks calming down "positive" I say in a cheerful tone to lighten the mood. I make her a tomato soup, her favorite. After she finished eating I took her to bed and tucked her in signing (horribly) her favorite song.

After I sang to her she fell asleep I gently close the door and made my way to Miles room. I see him crying on the side of the bed, hitting himself. "Y/n please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that" he says taking sobs in between words. Your heart aches seeing him cry. You go hug him and tell him that it's all right and there is no need to cry. You lay down, and you bring Miles on your chest. He's still snifling. To make him fall asleep, you play with his hair gently. After he successfully falls asleep you take the coke and flush it down the toilet...there wasn't much to flush since he did 9/10 of the bag but you still threw it out anyways. You went back to bed seeing Miles shivering you put the blanket on him and cuddled with him. "I love you mi" you say whispering "I love you too y/n" he says mumbling

Ok I'm so done with this chapter. Should I make a part 2 or leave it here...? PLEASE HELP LMFAO. Bye stinks💋💋