~2~

NB:Chapters will be written in any POV

Sunlight glimmered in golden streaks, peering through the leaves in tiny rays of light.

I stepped out for a stroll after enjoying Esme's cup of chocolatey goodness. Morning strolls after after a good cup of chocolate always does the deed.

For some reason,I felt uneasy. The prickling feeling you get when something's about to happen.

Feeling this way always ticks me off. I don't believe in bad luck and all that but I do have a fair amount of haters in my life. Worst case scenario; the cafe gets closed down or burnt to ashes.

I sighed in annoyance and kept walking. Couldn't do anything about it, might as well suck it up.

With a sigh, I turned and headed back to the cafe. Customers were already beginning to form a crowd.

As much as I loved the cafe bustling with people, I needed quiet but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. I was greeted by smiling faces from a couple of customers. That did ease the but feeling but not much. I smiled back gaining a few blushes and a wink from a couple of betas grouped at the table beside the window. Particularly one in blue dyed hair and baby blue eyes with a slight build.I smirked internally.

Cute and a playboy.

From the corner of my eye, I could feel Mason's glare from the counter.

I snicker and walk over to him. He pretends to be cleaning some stain from the counter with so much intensity. The dude can be so obvious at times.

"I see you're working hard"

Mason looks up with surprise."Oh hey,just cleaning"

"Yeah, cleaning" I say sarcastically. He makes an innocent like face and flashes a dimple smile making some omegas at a nearby table giggle and I roll my eyes.

All of a sudden the cafe becomes quiet. The loud conversations were replaced by whispers. I glanced over the cafe and stopped at the door, my eyes growing wide.

At least I know why I had that feeling

"Hell no"

Dressed in a suit and Rolex watch is Damien Quinn. His glasses are pushed to the rim and his coffee brown hair is slicked back, a strand falling out. He's literally a carbon copy of our father

Why is he here?

He shouldn't be here

"Isn't that Damien Quinn ,CEO of Quinn Entertainment" a customer asks her company

I frown in irritation at the sight of Damien.

How in the fuck did he find me?

No one else knows where I am apart from Esme and Mason. I'm sure dad hired some detectives to look for me.

I sigh for the third time today. Today was starting just fine and the universe just has to fuck things up.

I just want this day to end. Mason shoots me a look of concern. I smile weakly, reassuring him. Esme walks over to Mason and I

"Okay I am so lost, what the hell is going on?"

"That's Damien Quinn, Son of Inez and André Quinn..."He paused, his voice a snarl "and Beryl's brother"

"Did you just say.... brother? "Esme asked bewildered.

I mouthed a later to her and walked over to Damien, everyone's eyes on me

"Backdoor" was all I said and walked to the back, Damien following.

"Why are you here?" I asked once we were outside back. Damien scoffed at my question, like the answer's obvious, which it is.