Chapter 1

JJ TURNED UP THE radio, grinning as he drove down the roads of Hollywood in his 1968 VW Bus Westfalia. It used to be his friends, but it was given to him. And boy did he use it a-lot.

He adjusted the cap on his head, looking through his sunglasses as he stops at a red light. To others, he may look confident. But today was his first day at Hollywood Arts and he was excited, but nervous.

He snaps out of his thoughts as the light turns green and he starts to drive, but slammed on the breaks as some girl rides her bike across the road, hitting his car and falling to the ground. "Woah!" He said, opening his door and jumping out.

"Yo, are you okay?" JJ asked, crouching down next to a red haired girl, who groaned. "Hey.. answer me." JJ panicked, shaking the girl who looked at him. "Are you okay? Are you injured?" JJ asked again and the girl sat up. "Sorry.." she murmured and JJ shook his head, helping her up to her feet.

"It's fine, are you hurt?" JJ asked and the girl shook her head but winced slightly. That's when JJ noticed the cut on her forehead. "Ah, shit.." he murmured. "I've got a first aid kit in my car, but I need to pull over. Can you come with me?" He asked and she nodded, zoning out slightly.

Some people got out of their cars. "It's okay everyone, she's okay!" JJ shouted as he opened his passenger door, helping her inside before closing it and running to her fallen bike, which was slightly damaged.

He grunted, lifting it up and running back to the van, opening the sliding door at the back and placing her bike in the floor next to the couch before running to the drivers seat, jumping in and closing the door, starting the van and driving away.

He pulled over after the traffic lights and got out the car, opening the sliding door and stepping into the back. He opened a cupboard and grabbed the green first aid kid before closing it. He got out of the back, closed the sliding door and sat back in the drivers seat, closing the door.

"What's your name?" He asked, hoping to distract her as he places some alcohol on a cotton ball. "I'm Cat Valentine." The girl said, giddily. It seemed the shock worn off, as she was no longer staring at random things with wide eyes which were glazed over. "Yo Cat, I'm JJ Miller." JJ replied, applying the alcohol to the cut, making her suck in air through her teeth.

"Sorry for hitting you with my van." JJ winced and Cat smiled. "It's fine! I didn't see the light turn green, so it's my fault." Cat frowned, small tears in her eyes. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't cry." JJ frowned, wiping her tears before grabbing some medical tape and applying it to her forehead.

"Luckily, its not too deep. It will probably heal in a week." JJ smiled, closing up his first aid kit. "Thanks JJ." Cat giggled and JJ smiled, opening his car door and the sliding door. He placed the first aid kit back in the cupboard before closing the sliding door and entering the drivers seat.

"I'll give you a ride to wherever you need to go. Where you heading, Cat?" JJ asked, starting the engine. Cat giggled as he sent her a grin. "Hollywood Arts." She replied and JJ gasped dramatically.

"What? No way! So am I, I'm the new kid." JJ said, placing his phone on the stand next to the steering wheel, inputting the address for Hollywood arts. Cat gasped and clapped her hands with a grin. "Oh! That's so exciting." She squealed, making him smile as he looks at the wing mirrors before driving out of the side part of the road and into the main road.

JJ whistled as the sun beamed down at them, he could feel the heat from inside the car. He turned on the AC, making Cat and JJ sigh in relief in sync. "Jeez, the heatwaves lately." JJ said, presses a compartment in the roof which lowers into a pocket, revealing a pair of sunglasses.

He noticed Cat squinting so he grabbed them, handing Cat the pair of sunglasses which she takes gratefully. "Thanks." She grinned and he grinned back. "No problem red." He replied. "It's kind of weird, joining on a Friday, why didn't you join on Monday?" Cat asked, tilting her head and turning to him. "I had to finish moving into LA, which the principal understood so he told me to come in at any day of this week." JJ replied, taking a turn.

Singing in the rain. | Victorious On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara