Chapter 2

A FEW DAYS AFTER the beach fiasco, JJ had been hanging out with Cat's friend group. JJ liked them, they were pretty funny and cool to be around.

He opened the door to the black box theatre, seeing mostly everyone there. He placed his bag down and sat down next to Tori as Andre and Cat set up. "Hey Vega." JJ said and Tori smiled at him. "Hey JJ." She greeted back. "What's the scene about?" JJ asked as Cat got into her position. "All I know is that Cat is meant to die or something." Tori said, shrugging. JJ blinked but nodded, turning to the two.

After a while of them two acting, it got to the 'serious' part. "Ow.. Ow! Ow! I'm so scared." Cat whimpered. "Try to relax, everything is going to be alright." Andre said in a weird accent. "You have to get me to a doctor." Cat stressed. "Shh! If that spider bites your eyeball you could die in minutes." Andre shushed her. "Oh, man.. please get it off my eye." Cat frowned. "I'm going to try. Now sh.. don't move and don't.. make.. a sound." A phone rings, startling everyone.

"Oh, man! The ringing is back!" Sikowitz cursed, freaking out as a phone keeps ringing. "Sikowitz, hey, Sikowitz." Jade shouted. "Sikowitz!" JJ, Jade and Beck shouted, making the man turn to them. "Yes?" He asked. "That was a phone." Robbie said. "Whose?" Sikowitz asked, crossing his arms.

"Mines.." Tori said, lifting her hand slightly while clutching her phone. "Tori!" Sikowitz said, looking at the girl next to JJ. "I swear, I thought I had it on vibrate!" Tori said, looking up at him. "Class is no place for swearing or vibrating." Sikowitz said, listing it off on his fingers.

JJ and Tori exchange a confused look before they shake their heads. Tori puts her phone away as Andre asks if they should restart the scene. "Can we?" Cat asked. "No, Cat. It's too late. By now, that spider would have bitten your characters eyeball, and you'd be dying a spastic, painful death." Sikowitz said.

"Thanks a lot Tori." Cat grumbled, making JJ smirk. Tori raised an eyebrow before spotting JJ's smirk and elbowed him, making him give her an offended look. She rolled her eyes in amusement before turning her head back to the front. "Well, we have about four minutes left. Why don't we all chat about our weekend plans? Robbie I assume you have none." Sikowitz crossed his arms.

Robbie sputtered before sighing. "I don't." Robbie said, dejectedly. "Rex?" Sikowitz asked, pointing at the puppet. "I'm gonna go par-Tay with a couple of girls from Northridge." Rex said, making JJ give him a confused look. How can a puppet pull Northridge girls? "Northridge girls, that should be an adventure." Sikowitz said, amused.

"Hey, guess what Jade and I are doing tonight?" Cat asked the class with a grin. Everyone stared at her. "There's this new place is Los Feliz. It's called Karaoke Dokie and they have singing competitions on the weekends. So Jade and I are gonna do a song." Cat grinned.

"I'm picking the song!" Jade said. "Jades picking the song." Cat repeated. "Can Rex and I come sing too?" Robbie asked. "Sure." Cat smiled, putting her hands on her hips. "I told you. I got the Northridge Girls." Rex groaned. "They can come watch." Robbie replied. "Nah, man. Then they're gonna want us to buy em food and beverages." Rex replied. "So?" Robbie asked, confused. "They're from Northridge. You don't wanna spend money on them." JJ said, wincing.

"Aw, I wish I could go to Karaoke Dokie." Tori groaned. "Why can't you?" Beck asked. "Who cares why she can't?" Jade asked, looking at her boyfriend. "I was just wondering why she—" Beck was cut off by Jade. "What? You need Tori around to have a good time? Is that your point?" Jade asked. "Dude—" "what?!"

"Jade! You're lucky to have Beck. Don't be such a gank.!" Sikowitz said. "So, why can't you come?" Cat asked. "Oh, Trina's getting her dumb wisdom teeth out today, and guess who gets to spend the entire weekend taking care of her?" Tori asked. "Okay, um.. is it someone famous?" Cat asked. "Maybe it's Fat Biscuit." JJ teased. "No. Me!" Tori said, giving them a look.