SAMS Crew Habits + Eclipse and New Moon headcanons!

In which we see some of the habits of the SAMS crew- the good, the bad, the weird/funky- and some additional headcanons regarding my boys Eclipse and New Moon!

-----

Headcanons:

- So, you know how Sun is very obsessive over keeping things clean and goes nuts when someone messes up his work? Imagine that, but it's Eclipse and it's about not breaking things. Like, he totally understands the natural process of things wearing down over time and getting broken in mishaps and stuff, but if someone more directly causes something to break, then he gets crazy and agitated.

Example: There's a machine or something that has a vital but just slightly loose screw holding something in place to keep it functioning, and someone (like British Monty) intentionally starts messing with it it. It doesn't matter if he's doing it maliciously or just to fidget, it's going to make Eclipse go nuts.

Eclipse does hold back regarding his brothers and Lunar (like Sun does in the Valentines episode) but he is still noticeably bothered.

- New Moon is genuinely freaking feral. But the thing is, you usually don't know until it's too late when you're either severely pissing him off or you're triggering his security protocols. He growls, snarls and he either hunches down or gets on all fours in preparation for a fight. Not to mention, his weapon of choice is his claws.

He does show his more animalistic tendencies in a calm state, though! On security patrols or when he's just moving about in large crowds, he'll walk along railings or narrow rafters in a quadruped stance with all the balance and agility of a cat.

- On the note of security protocols: his systems are connected to the lights in the Pizzaplex, meaning he can turn them off on you. And if he does turn out the lights... Well, say goodbye to your breathing privileges. Additionally, he physically changes when he enters his hunting mode within security protocols, and his face-plate and sclera turn pitch black while his irises become bright red.

- You know how in the canon universe, the daycare attendants can't remove their shoes because they're glued to their feet? That was true in Eclipse's and New Moon's world, but then Moon got very fed up wearing his "stupid jester slippers" and he collabed with Eclipse to get them off. They found a solvent that melted the glue, and they were free at last!

But th- the design of their feet under the slippers was really weird and they were just kinda like thin bricks?? So Moon redesigned their feet and upgraded both his and Eclipse's to be more like animal paws with pawpads for ease of impact against the floor. Like so!

Habits of theirs?

Habits of theirs?

Eclipse: He literally eats trash. In a more tame regard, he picks at the paint around his claws when he's stressed.

Lunar: He makes funny noises or nonsense sounds when words don't suit his need, and he likes to say random words weird. <3 (Incompetent = com-pa-pom, cobble = culhbble)

Moon: Randomly starts singing his lil' heart out. He also reads files and papers as he walks from room to room and runs into walls and other people. He also tends to crouch down and make himself shorter when he talks to shorter people or animatronics.

Sun: Yanks on his rays when stressed, swears like a sailor, and straightens up messy/disorganized spaces the moment he notices them. He also straightens out his or other folks' clothes if he thinks they need it.

Earth: Will completely wander off to go look at or chase something that interests her, like a butterfly or a balloon. She gets lost very easily when distracted by flora or fauna.

Monty: He scams people. Gaslight, gatekeep, gatorboss.

New Moon: When he's angry or confrontational, he tends to hunch down just a bit as he deals with the source of those feelings. And he also blatantly refuses to wear shoes- ever since he got the slippers off he's refused to wear them. (Eclipse has long-since decided there are better hills to die on and doesn't bother nagging him about it.)

Solar: He likes to showboat and be needlessly dramatic, and whenever possible he makes himself a bit taller so he can figuratively and literally talk down on people. (I think even his canon new body is taller than the other daycare animatronics?? He seemed to tower over Monty way more than Moon or Sun do-)

Killcode: Shares Moon's habit of making himself smaller to talk to smaller folks, and he sometimes falls asleep sitting up with his eyes wide open. His wakeup call is usually one of his brothers shrieking in terror.