Chapter 8 • Edited•

(The truck scene)

•edited•

Alexa PoV:

"I hope you know how to drive alex" I say as we all sit on the car.

"Okay I can do this, have you got up the safety tips" Alex asks tuck.

++++++ skip ride +++++++++

"Okay munch were coming" tuck says while running into the building that's got munch in.

When we got in I heard munch's voice in a room but when I got in there it was a video of him talking and there was another video of them doing something to echo.

"Hey!! What are you doing in here" I heard someone shout.

I ran out the room and saw the person who took echo hold tuck and Alex so they don't run away, but he doesn't see me so I ran over to him and jumped on his back.

"Run! Now" I shout to tuck and Alex while distracting the man. But as soon as I said run two more people came out and hold Alex and tuck.

"Take them to the room" the man ordered the two men

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay no more lies,no more Sneaking around, no more cameras. Understand?" The construction worker said. "Son look at me...look at me"

I turn to see that tuck has took out the glasses that have a camera in. " I uh...I see better with my glasses on...you know?" tuck said to the man.

The man took out a device and turned it on and it started to make noise. "This signal has been transmitting for a very long time from a ship that we believe that is located right in you're neighbourhood." "Six days ago an object entered our atmosphere 20000 thousand miles an hour on a direct course of that ship" he continued.

He pushed down the iPad and showed us the ship and them shooting it down. "We shot it down" he said "what you found activates the ship and if that ship takes off it could kill everyone".

"It just wants to go home" Alex said.

The man turned to Alex "okay that will not happen. He is far to valuable".

"This is crazy. This is crazy." Tuck whispered to me. I nodded in agreement.

"So" he got up and walked around the table till he was next to Alex "We are going to follow this map."he showed the map on the phone. "And your going to help us get that thing operational and it will lead us back to its ship and we will disable is permanently. Am I clear? He questions us.

We stayed silent.

"Am I clear!" He yelled at us and slapping his hand on the table.

"Y-y-yeah" Alex stutters and we nod. "Good" he says while walking out.

when they are in the van & munch is with them•

"Check the doors. Check them" said Alex to all of us.

"The doors don't even have handles on them." much Said back.

"Someone help" looking out the windows and hitting them.

"Where they taking us?!" I questioned.