THE BEGINNING

The base for the image can be found here:

 https://www.deviantart.com/box-of-ideas/art/Ankward-First-Kiss-base-619605406

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash and Soarin have been dating since they were 14, so when they were in high school. They dated for about 3 years before Rainbow found out she was pregnant, she told Soarin and now they have to try and find a good way to find out how to tell their parents. Soarins parents were originally upset with the situation but then realized that their son will need help with being a dad. Rainbows parents had a pretty good reaction, both parents had agreed to give them help if they need it. Unfortunately RD being pregnant started putting a strain on RD and Soarins relationship, so they decide to break up a few months before the baby was born.

This all happened when they were 17, meaning they only had one more year before they left school. Rainbow ended up dropping out as she was going through a massive depressive episode from the break up. One day Rainbows parents were out getting the shopping done for the week, while RD was at home. She had been feeling rubbish for a few days now, she had gone to the doctors but they told her it was nothing to worry about and should clear up within a few days of rest.

Well while her parents were out she had decided to take a bath just to help her with the pain she was in. When she got out she had a massive amount of pain come from back, so she sat down for a while. She tried to get up after a few minutes but found that she couldn't. She felt something wet running down her leg, so she put her hoof there and checked there was this bloody mucus stuff coming out of her. She stared to panic as there was a lot of blood, after a while of panicking and pain she felt a gush of water come out of her. That's when it hits her, SHE'S IN LABOR!!

She is panicking so much right now, she is about to give birth to her foal on the bathroom floor by herself. The feeling to push comes on pretty quick so she started to push as she doesn't want to put the baby in any danger, she gave a big push and can feel that the hoofs coming out already. It feels like she is getting ripped apart and getting stabbed over and over again,but she gave another big push and can feel the babies nose, one more push and the head and shoulders are out. She is so out of breath and in so much pain but gives the last push all her strength, the baby slides out, right onto the towel she had managed to lay down.

A few minutes of silence, Rainbow starts to get concerned that the baby hasn't started crying or moving. Rainbow moves her hoof closer to the baby to see of it is breathing and just as she she touches it, the baby lets out a really loud cry. The relief that rushes over RD is so nice to feel.

She reaches over to her baby to hold them for the first time and find out what the gender is, holding the baby she finds out it is a little boy, she has never felt happier. A few minutes of holding her son she hears the door open downstairs. Her parents call out to her, she responds and calls them upstairs.

Her parents open the bathroom door to see their daughter holding a little foal. RDs dad rushes to grab a phone to call the hospital, but Rainbows mum rushes over to her daughters side. "Oh Rainbow honey are you ok" "Yes thanks mum", Rainbows mum looks down at the tiny foal and back up at her daughter and smiles. "I'm sorry we weren't here honey" Rainbow leans forward slowly and hugs her mum"It's ok mum"

Once Rainbow gets to the hospital, she gets stitched up while the baby is getting checked. A few minutes later that doctor brings in the baby and says that the baby is all good. The doctor hand Rainbow her son, after a bit of holding her child she lets her parents hold the baby as she gives Soarin a call to tell him to get to the hospital.

"Rainbow honey they are so cute, I can't believe I'm a grandma" Windy hands the baby to Bow he takes one look at the baby and realizes that he is going to spoil the absolute out of this little foal. After a while Soarin finally arrives at the hospital, and finally can see his son. As soon as he saw the little foal he started to sort of tear up knowing that this was his son. He picks the baby up as gentile as possible and immediately loves the child. He didn't want to put the baby down, he eventually does and looks at RD. She looks exhausted. "I'm sorry you didn't witness the birth but it all happened suddenly and my parents were out of the house an-" "It's ok Rainbow, I'm just happy you and the baby are healthy" Soarin cut her off. Rainbow looked at Soarin and gave him a small nod.

"Hello I'm here to make the baby's birth certificate and just need Both of you names and then the name of your new baby", Rainbow and Soarin give their full names and occupations, then they have about an hour to talk about what they want to name their son. They came up with a name that they both agreed on.

LIGHTNING SPARK

A few hour later Soarin had to leave to go home, he asked permission to tell his parents and because his parents weren't there when he had to rush to the hospital, Rainbow asked if they could tell them at the same time. Soarin agreed to do this as his parents were coming home within a couple days.