guess who's back

Atsushi and Akutagawa where in their apartment though to the fact they had a few days off, this being their last day.

Akutagawa was laying on Atsushi's lap burying his head in between Atsushi's thighs.

"Ryu? " Atsushi called out Akutagawa's name.

Akutagawa looked up at Atsushi, surprised by the new nickname he received.

"Hmm... " Ryu replied coldly.

"Wanna do something? " Atsushi asked giving Ryu a soft smile.

Akutagawa sat up and instantly pulled Atsushi towards him, "yeah sure..." he mumbled softly.

"What do you want to do?" Atsushi asked leaning his head on Akutagawa's shoulder.

"You..."

"Ehh!?" Atsushi looked at Akutagawa dumbfounded.

"Let's fuck..." Akutagawa stated bluntly.

Atsushi looked at Akutagawa both of them looking each other in the eyes.

Atsushi stood up and sat down on Akutagawa's lap.

Akutagawa posture straightened and he instantly wrapped his hand around his waist as Atsushi straddled him.

Atsushi moved his hips in a circular motion, grinding his ass on Akutagawa's lap. Akutagawa guided Atsushi with his hands.

Atsushi wrapped his hand around Akutagawa's neck as Akutagawa stared at Atsushi lips.

He leaned forward and bit Atsushi's lower lip, "Ryu owww..." Atsushi softly complained.

Akutagawa licked Atsushi's lips just then Atsushi opened his mouth just enough for Akutagawa's tongue to enter and they slowly started making out.

Akutagawa's lips trailed to his neck and he might as well have sucked the life out of his neck.

"Ryu..." Atsushi cooed.

Akutagawa wrapped one of his hand around Atsushi's neck and faster than Atsushi could blink he pushed him off his lap, turned him towards the couch and aggressively slammed him on the couch towering over him.

(Listen this makes sense in my head -p)

Atsushi groaned at the sudden motion.

Akutagawa took a handful of Atsushi's hair and pulled his head up to kiss him.

"Ryuu..." Atsushi moaned.

"I want you to cry and moan out that new nickname you gave me." Akutagawa mumbled in Atsushi's ear nibbling on his ear.

"And I want you to rail me so hard I can't go to work tomorrow." Atsushi bolded exclaimed instantly regretting it.

Akutagawa's lips parted as he watched Atsushi hide his head in embarrassment. 

Akutagawa pulled Atsushi up by his hand and carried him to their shared bedroom.

He let Atsushi down. Atsushi placed his hand on Akutagawa's chest.

"Lay down..." Atsushi demanded.

Akutagawa removed his shirt and did as Atsushi told him, Atsushi got on top of Akutagawa who instantly kissed him. Atsushi's arched his back his ass in the air, Akutagawa placed his hand on his waist squeezing it so hard he instantly left a mark.

Atsushi tried to move but he was held back by Akutagawa's grip.

After a few minutes of making out, Akutagawa let go and Atsushi straddled him again. Atsushi wrapped his leg around Akutagawa waist. 

A few minutes later.

Somehow the two had undress and were once again making out with each other.

Akutagawa towered over Atsushi, he wrapped one arm under Atsushi's back.

Atsushi arched his back and moaned as Akutagawa's hand caressed his chest, pinching his nipples.

"Moan my name, Baby, " Akutagawa softly asked.

(Gonna pretend I didn't write that -p)

"Ryuu~" Atsushi moaned.

Akutagawa, satisfied, allowed his hand to travel to Atsushi's hand, his finger trailed to his entrance.

"Did you? " Akutagawa muttered as he watched Atsushi cover his face with his hand.

"I stop paying attention to you for a few hours and you go and touch yourself. " Akutagawa muttered teasingly, thinking about how Atsushi masturbated when he went out for a few hours.

Akutagawa took Atsushi's arm and placed his hand on himself.

"Fuck...your so cute. " Akutagawa mumbled.

Atsushi was completely embarrassed and tried to hide his face.

"Uhgn..." Atsushi moaned.

"Jinko... " Akutagawa mumbled, he removed Atsushi's hand and aligned himself to enter Atsushi.

"Ryu, slow down! " Atsushi moaned as Akutagawa instantly entered his whole length.

Akutagawa didn't listen and continued slamming in and out of Atsushi.

Atsushi became a moaning mess, sweat dripping off his forehead and the sound of his deep breaths.

Akutagawa loved the sight of his disoriented lover.

"Would you prefer my fingers? " Akutagawa mumbled teasingly.

"Ryu~" Atsushi moaned loudly.

_________________________________________

Atsushi was at the office squirming around since he couldn't find a good position to sit.

"Yo!" Ranpo enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Hush hush" Atsushi waved him off clearly half asleep.

"What's wrong with him?" Ranpo asked.

Jun'ichiro shrugged.

Dazai looked at Atsushi who was struggling to stay awake.

"I feel like it's about to get chaotic in here" Kunikida jinxed.

And as predicted Chuuya came into the office.

"I should've kept my mouth shut." Kunikida stated

Surprisingly the two idiots didn't start bickering.

He just said down in the lounge area and minded his own business.

"What the fuck...?" Kyoka muttered.

"They fucked... that's why they're getting along" Atsushi stated his he laying his head on the table, not happy about how he obtained the information.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Dazai replied instantly.

Atsushi took his words seriously and fell asleep.

An hour or so passed and Atsushi literally slept through Dazai and Chuuya's bickering and Kunikida's lectures, he didn't even notice when Akutagawa came to get Chuuya.

He stayed for a bit and after a half hour he went up to Atsushi slowly rubbing his back.

"Hmmm..." Atsushi moaned, stretching his arms to liven up.

"Ryu? Babe? " Atsushi asked disoriented.

"You good, you've been sleeping for like almost 2 hour. " Akutagawa stated bluntly.

"That's because someone didn't let me sleep last night... " Atsushi stated and he in return received a chuckle from Akutagawa.

"Go home then there's no point in you being here. " Akutagawa states bluntly not realizing that it may have come out a  but rude.

"Noo I just got comfortable. " Atsushi whined

Akutagawa once again chuckled.

"Oki... I'll be going I'll come check in on you later today. " Akutagawa stated, his voice soft and comforting.

"Mhmmm... " Atsushi mumbled softly "I love you, Ryu. "

"Love you too, Jinko. "