Part 1

!Life is boring!
————————————————

While sitting on one of your clouds, you looked down towards your world. You were currently invisible so no one could see you if they had a flying quirk. You were on a cloud on top of Tokyo, Japan. You were watching everyone interact with each other, some kids playing with each other and some adults paying for stuff.

You were dying of boredom. "Why don't I just make myself human and experience what humans are experiencing." You asked yourself. You decided to answer your question by making yourself human, putting their language in your head, giving yourself an average quirk, and giving yourself infinite money since you don't know how money works in Japan.

You then looked around Japan and found a small village where you could use up your money! You teleported to a nearby alleyway which you know has no people in it and you walked out of it and toward a stall selling freshly baked cookies. 🍪
You thought they smelt good so you asked the seller if you could have one. They told you the price of one but since you didn't know how much to give him, you gave him a whole stack of cash. He overreacted and got surprised. This attracted many nearby people so you just grabbed a cookie and left quickly to a nearby park where you saw children playing.

You sat down on a bench at the park and you looked at the kids playing. You eventually got bored so you decided to get up and go to Tokyo, Japan. (If you were confused, you were in a village outside of Tokyo but you weren't that far from the city Tokyo so you were able to walk to the city.) Once you go to the city you saw roads which contained cars driving on them and you also saw a big and tall hero talking to reporters. You could tell he was getting nervous from all the attention but he still kept his big smile up.

He glanced at you for a split second then he looked away. You didn't notice this though. Instead, you saw other heroes escorting injured civilians into ambulances and arresting villains.

After 2 minutes of looking around, you decided to head back to heaven and make people's fates and newborn's future quirks. You walked into an alleyway that you didn't check beforehand. When you walked close to it, two men grabbed your arm and dragged you into the alleyway. "We both saw you hand that seller a stack of cash and I know your pretty face wouldn't want to get hurt so why do you give us all your cash. "The first man said. The guy beside him agreed and stared intensely at me. "Um 😐 okay, here." You then handed them both a stack of cash each and when they look towards it then back to where you were, you weren't there anymore.

"Few! That was close," you said once you teleported back to heaven. You then go started with your work. You gave 3, 4yr olds the power to fly and you gave 2, 5yr olds the power to move things with their mind. You made 12 kids succeed in the future, you made 2 have natural beauty, and 3 become good heroes.

Once you were finished with your work, you teleported to the dead part of heaven where all dead people get teleported too. It is a huge area where everyone's dreams come true. Right now, everyone was hanging out with each other and some were crying with their loved ones.