Part 5

Disclaimer: something in part 5 of this book might be different from the original series.

Previously:
He had a golden beak on his face which resembled a bird's beak. He also had short brown hair and a weird coat. He took you and then started walking to his underground base...

Present:
You woke up with your handcuffed to a table-like chair. There were bright lights above you. You could hear the door of the room opening up and you saw the same man who brought you here coming in. "Oh, you're finally awake!" He came closer to you and started putting on some medical gloves. He then gripped a syringe and inserted it into your small arm.

You started crying and shaking from the feeling of the needle inside you. The man took some of your blood and then told one of his workers to bring you to Eri's room. The worker then carried you to a girl's room.

"Eri! Take care of her." The girl named Eri quickly agreed and took you out of his hand. He closed the door after and Eri placed you on the bed in the room. "I can't believe he would experiment on a baby. He is truly evil," Eri said. You agreed with her inside your head. You soon fell asleep on the bed. Eri decided to also sleep but right next to you since the floor was cold.

_________________________
The Next Day
_________________________

You woke up earlier than Eri, so you just stared at the ceiling. After a couple of minutes, Overhaul entered the room and it woke Eri up. She scrambled out of bed and waited for Overhaul to say something. "Follow me Eri," he said. Eri complied and left you in the room all by yourself. "I need to find a way out with Eri," you said in your head.

As time went by, you came up with a plan. "First, I will communicate with a nearby hero's mind. Then, I will tell the hero to alert other heroes and rescue us." You thought this plan was perfect so you used your god powers and went on with your plan before Overhaul came.

You were searching for any close heroes with your mind and you found one. The hero had red wings and blond hair. "Help us... We are underground.." is what you said to the winged hero. "Let's hope he got the message," you said.

Sometime later, Overhaul's assistant dropped Eri off and picked you up instead. He closed the door behind him and he walked you to the experimenting room.

Overhaul was getting ready to experiment on you after finding out that you had a strong quirk. The man carrying you cuffed your hands to the chair and left the room. Overhaul on the other hand grabbed a syringe and began extracting blood out of your left arm. You began crying because of the uncomfortable feeling. This continued for 2 hours straight until he was done.

He ordered his new assistant to bring me back to my room. When we finally made it back and he placed me on the bed, Eri took the chance to run out the door and look for help. "I guess getting help will be easier than I thought," I said.

The assistant ran right behind her before he lost her. You used one of your quirks to see if the red-winged hero was doing anything. You saw him talking to someone on a phone.......

"Wait can't I just teleport myself and her out of here?" You thought. "Let me come up with a plan first." You thought...